Welcome the new guy!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha thanks for the comments...but yeah i will miss the chrome wheels, they chopped so good..but yeah i made it over here finally..But Honduh now E-H is still my home :D

I am liking this place so far, very relaxed...some good people except darksideaccord..Darksideaccord v2.0 is better :D haha i kid i kid

Oh and it is a Auto 4 cyl haha :(

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Nice ride you have there

PS

I love this shot

opacity.jpg

jcanni

Reaction score
welcome! that is one really clean ride you have there. can't wait to see the new wheels.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i know how that is, haha, oh well, i get to drive manuals all day at work, so im getting the best of both worlds, haha.

Oh, that's right.
You 're at the Honda dealer now right?
Did you test drive the S2K or the new Civic Si yet?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
blacknight said:
Oh, that's right.
You 're at the Honda dealer now right?
Did you test drive the S2K or the new Civic Si yet?

no s2k's yet :( , we only have 2, ones in the showroom and ones on the front porch.....but im thinkin it needs a wash soon ;) its gettin a little dirty, haha. but the new si's haul ***, and sounds sooooooooo good when they hit vtec, haha, ooommmggg. me and this one kid were racing them around this curvy *** road, they handle amazing too. he was in a black and i was in a dark grey with HFP wheels, hotnessssssss. i love the new si. and if i had the money, id either get the new civic coupe or the new si. i hate the rear end of the sedan, looks like poo if you ask me, those tail lights dont flow with sh!t, haha, its ooooogly, haha. i was rippin around in a nighthawk 06 6speed v6 coupe today = pure sex :D, and a 6 speed tsx as well.......btw, those tsx's can chirp 3rd ;) haha.

oh yea, forgot to add, after i was flying around in that 6speed coupe, i went on my lunch brake and got in my car, and i was like, common faster faster, haha, soo slowwwwwww.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Welcome southsiderider00. Glad to see you over here.
Thanks man..I know lots of faces on here

Hey sketch do you wash cars at the honda dealership..

I do that at the lexus dealership in Nashville..Except we always say we are in the detailing department because well we don't just wash haha..FUN job, awful hours..But i love driving Lexus's, esp the manual IS300s..When i go back this summer i can't wait to drive the new ones..

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Hey sketch do you wash cars at the honda dealership..

nope, we have a separate on site comapnay that does that. they work at our dealership, and have been for a long time, but theyre a different comapny. like, they dont work for honda. i just drive the new/used cars:D.........we recently got a white escalade, haha, maybe itll need to be gassed soon? haha.

Hammer03

Reaction score
MAN what an ugly kit! ;) hahaha
hows it goin man. car looks gorgeous. what color is that anyway? factory?

as much as i dislike chrome wheels, you're one of the few who i can say pulls it off tastefully. i applaud you

Back