I feel like i live with a 5 year old...

mista jc

Reaction score
Wow! that sounds like a pain. I know how you feel cause my buddies who live on their own are just like that, if not worse. I'd invest in a small refrigerator for your room, get a lock, split costs for food and toiletry,detergent etc. For reals on the CA thing, that wouldn't fly here haha.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.. u need to kick his a$$ out and get new roomie.. sounds like he has no respect for you and ur stuff..

thatonedude

Reaction score
damn man that sucks im happy my roommates not like that i dont no if i could handle half of that ****

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I was in a very similar situation as you are currently in.
One of my last room mates would never do dishes, eat my food, leave his clothes and towels in the front room of the apartment, never helped clean, and would on occasion play music at 4 am when i was trying to sleep after he would come back from one of his frat parties...

Me and my other room mate would corner him and yell at him, then force him to pick up his ****. But, nothing we did would FIX his problematic roommate lifestyle. Unless you have control of anything he needs (IE income, a vehicle, etc..) I dont know how you can fix it.

Bad room mate relationships in the past have left me living by myself, and Im a ton more happy. My mess is mine, my food is mine, and i can have people over whenever I want.

Is he on your lease?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah we all are...but after this semester he will be gone..so everything should be good...just sad that somebody can be that inconsiderate..because we are really good friends..i just dont see how it wouldn't be so obvious as to show some courtesy

talontsiawd

Reaction score
It's odd how certain people react to others. That sounds like pretty much every roommate i've had, it just doesn't bug me. Well, dishes do but since i cook the least, i just put everything on the stove so people know it's time to wash them.

Then again, all my roomates have been ****ing crazy. My last roomate was severely bi-polar and got arrest almost every weekend. He actually flipped out on me because i stopped picking him up from jail (after like 2 months). So, yeah, for me, anyone relatively normal, i can deal with that.

Back