Inspection Laws for the NH peps or ur movin here

00Accord35

Reaction score
Was going to post this Friday after talking with the department of safety. I had a meeting with one of the head people in NH dept of safety about inspection laws. The lady was nice but didn't have a FN clue about cars, car companies or the steps that cali has taken to make sure aftermarket parts are safe and c.a.rb friendly. Following are some laws for this year and coming years. This includes all year cars.

Headlights - must be white (no glow or tint of blue) This includes newer euro cars from the factory

Corner lights - must be amber or white no tint of blue or any other color. This includes the yellow JDM lights that we all like so much.

Rear lights - Must be red. No lens covers or smoking the taillights to tint them

Exhaust - No straight pipe exhaust. No cutouts in exhaust system. Muffler must be in factory location. Muffler needs to have atleast two chambers or bellows. Can not use slide in slide out baffles. Supertraps are ok because of the disk. This rule is for all cars 1949 to present.

Car height - Measuring from your lower bumper bracket car cannot sit lower then 15inchs

Fenders - On custom cars or old rats rods (all cars must have fenders unless made before 1942 or came from the factory without fenders).

Cars that violate this can be ticket and asked to bring their car to the dept of safety for inspection if these parts are found on a car with an approved inspection sticker. If the dept of safety then deems your car as improper they will scrape your current sticker off. Has I do research I'll post more laws.

On another note my car didn't sell so I'll be selling it for $11,500 if I know you from here contact for different price. If noone buys it in the next couple weeks I'll be parting it out. If there is anything you would like first dibs on you may contact me for that to.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
oh wow... tht sucks bro... but for this...

"Car height - Measuring from your lower bumper bracket car cannot sit lower then 15inchs "

where the hell is the lower bumper bracket? :eh:

00Accord35

Reaction score
oh wow... tht sucks bro... but for this...

"Car height - Measuring from your lower bumper bracket car cannot sit lower then 15inchs "

where the hell is the lower bumper bracket? :eh:

You got me I'm just going by their book and what I was told. The didn't fail me for that so I'm guessing this may be just for trucks.

Another law found today in the inspection book.

Suspension - Other then aftermarket shocks any modification to the suspension other then factory to raise, lower or change setup is not allowed

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***

Well guy's, idk how much longer I'll have this car if these rules are acually going to be enforced. Inspection for me isn't until October, so if I hear/see a lot of people having trouble with this, its going to be back to stock and money down the drain.

NH ****ing blows. :furious:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***

Well guy's, idk how much longer I'll have this car if these rules are acually going to be enforced. Inspection for me isn't until October, so if I hear/see a lot of people having trouble with this, its going to be back to stock and money down the drain.

NH ****ing blows. :furious:

what do you have done? lol u ranted like u sank thousands of dollars into it

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Mike, I'm really cheap and to me it's a lot of money.

I'd say total is around 2,600.

Maybe not a lot for you.... but just so you know how cheap I am with most things, I don't even get the toppings I like on my pizza, because it cost an extra .75 or whatever. :hide:

Back