Inspection Laws for the NH peps or ur movin here

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
What about registering it in Mass instead? Do I need a "real" residence in that state in order to register/inspect there? Or maybe a close friend who I "supposedly" live with? :naughty:

Levi

Reaction score
fuuuuuuck that, just take it to the local inspection shop in the ghetto, they'll pass ya no matter what for the right kind of money

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
:rofl: i have to find a ghetto in NH first....

yeah I'm sure there's some sketchy place that will do it. I am gonna have to keep my ears open and find out where.

00Accord35

Reaction score
:rofl: i have to find a ghetto in NH first....

yeah I'm sure there's some sketchy place that will do it. I am gonna have to keep my ears open and find out where.

Mmmm ghetto in NH. I don't know about that one. I haven't seen a crack dealer or window washer since leaving NY.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***

Well guy's, idk how much longer I'll have this car if these rules are acually going to be enforced. Inspection for me isn't until October, so if I hear/see a lot of people having trouble with this, its going to be back to stock and money down the drain.

NH ****ing blows. :furious:

lmao.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
wow
i guess i wont be riding low no more..aw suks
im having trouble getting it inspected with my suspenion already..raise it back up to stock height and went in for the inspection..fail on the spot for having aftermarket suspension..didnt pay them since it failed..so i went home and lower it back down.. :X

Back