Not even with help from Tanabe

00Accord35

Reaction score
Well I had enough of the live free or die state so I moved my butt back to NY. The help of Tanabe could not even get NH to inspect my car. I do have to say though, Tanabe was a great company to call and get help from. The gave me a copy of thier ISO 9001 cert, a letter for the state to standards and equipment they are held to and a contact person. It's all in the past now and I'm back where I belong NY. Now I'm just waiting for the car show season to start and but my car back the way it was.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
CA > NH :rock:

not really :hide: lol... glad u're keeping tht beast... GL with NY :thumbsup:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea NY, ive never had any problems wit inspection on a ob2 car and my exhaust

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Welcome back man hopefully your move back is for the best.

00Accord35

Reaction score
I'll try and make the Hershey meet but with new state comes new job and I hate taking time off so early. For another show though does anyone come up to Keelers honda show in Albany. Their prizes and cash rewards are great. Top Accord couple years ago got 1500 in cash and prizes.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
My mom lives in Amherst, NH and I know how bad they can be up there. Thats one of the reasons that I keep my car registered in Florida even though I live up here. It costs me about $50 each year to keep it registered and there are no safety inspections or smog or any of that bs.

For those of you that live in FL, if you move out of the state, and have the means, KEEP IT REGISTERED THERE!!

CHID0

Reaction score
Where'd ya move, Upstate NY? Never figured NH would be that anal about car mods. GL in NY.

Back