The story of my wreck....will keep updated

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok well i thought i should tell everybody what has happened to my car...So i will set the scene...Book rag version at bottom for some people haha :D

Driving home on a nice sunny Wed.(Going from Knoxville to Nashville) for Easter weekend. Well i get off at an exit about an hour before nashville because my tank is about empty..Well when i got the green light to get back on the interstate i was hit by a Motorcycle running a red light. The messed up thing is it wasn't just hit turn, he just flat out ran the light...Hit my drivers side fender. Well he is ok, but did 11 grand worth of damage to his bike. Oh and my car had to get towed from the wreckage.

Anyways my car sat at the tow yard for over a week and his insurance company didnt do anything. My mom got really pissed so called them up and pretty much went off. Come to find out the guy said it was my fault, and well my mom yelled at them and told them to check the police report. His insruance was really shaddy, and FINALLY they gave the tow service a check and my car is sitting at a body shop in Nashville now. The shop said it will take about 2 weeks to fix, still not sure how much damage was done to it though. I will keep everybody updated on what is happening.

Overview:
Hit by Harley that ran a red light
11 grand worth of damage to bike, nobody was hurt
His insurance sucks but is paying for everything
Took week to get to body shop
Will be there fore about 2 weeks

Damage: Front fender, no steering, HUGE dent on drivers door from biker, new wheel chipped, front bumper scrapped to hell under it, and whatever else i didn't notice

Took my exhaust for the body shop to install while it is there. Have Honda CRV center caps waiting to be installed too :D

angelplus

Reaction score
wow, sorry to hear bout that stuff. too bad there are crazy bike hunters out there :) just look at the brighter side of things... you should have a nice lookin car in the summer :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so tht's wat happened! wat a schmuck tht biker was! i'd personally go to his place and smack him around for saying tht... good luck reparing the car! y not repaint the whole car? :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
i'd personally go to his place and smack him around
hahahahaha he already slammed into a 3000lb accord :p

g/l with your car man. i hope you get all your stuff paid for, and then get a little extra for having to go through all that sh1t.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn, bike got owned.

glad he didn't get hurt though, its easy to on a bike. sucks hardcore not having a car for 3wks though I'm sure

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha well i would go smack him around if he wasnt like 6'5 250 pounds..a BIG man he was haha..The guys insurance had the nerve to tell the body shop to pay for the towing before we got onto them...really shaddy

Well i told the body shop if they can't match the paint to do the whole thing...But they will be repairing the rear bumper that had slight damage to it also from about a year ago. It would be awesome if i came out better from this...I am REALLY pissed that he tried blaming it on me though!!!!!!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Wildman said:
damn, bike got owned.

glad he didn't get hurt though, its easy to on a bike. sucks hardcore not having a car for 3wks though I'm sure
Yeah it will have been two weeks this wed...So i think i will just stick the rest of school with no car..so then i don't have to drive the 2 1/2 hour drive home..Just hitch a ride with people :D Dad has to come pick me up this weekend to get all my dorm stuff...So i will just have clothes and the bare necessities for a week and a half...

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car man. Too bad he didn't get hurt. :eek: Can't wait to see your car when it comes from the shop.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Too bad he didn't get hurt

yea, seriously, you shouldve detached the end of your driveshaft for the one side of you car, and just put the car in drive and start slappin him in the face with the end of the axel shaft, haha, that would tickel a little. sorry about the car man, i hope it still will look just as good. OEM style CF fenders?? haha ;) . good luck with everything.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
no car for a couple weeks = good, seeing tht gas prices are soooo high now... just filled up at $3.09 / gl :eek:

Back