The story of my wreck....will keep updated

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
no car for a couple weeks = good, seeing tht gas prices are soooo high now... just filled up at $3.09 / gl :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: maybe this is a good thing...save me the two trips home i would have had to make..so that is like 100 bucks i guess

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Glad to see that everything worked out for you. Make sure you post pics when your car is finished. I got my crv center caps last week. I get my rims in 2 days so I cant wait to put my center caps on myself. Gas prices are being really gay. 2.85/gl

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
2.99 here. ill drive in any case because 1. i love driving! and 2. gas is still the cheapest of like any of the first world countries.

retroshark

Reaction score
dude, so sorry to hear about your car, especially the new wheels getting pooped up. that sucks big time, but your car will be mint afterwards.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well talked to the body shop today...The car has been sitting there for about 5 days with nothing going on because they didn't know the adjuster had seen it. Talked to the insurance and they are giving me a check for $2100 to fix it. So i don't know how what needs to be fixed but the body shop said if that isn't enough they will just ask for more money..this is taking forever...It has almost been two weeks and my car hasn't been touched, but has been towed...

cdubb77

Reaction score
The joys of insurance companies. :rolleyes: Good luck. Just try to be a little patient.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok well they started on my car today and they said i need a new wheel...Does anybody know of any good sites to get Rotas?? I bought mine used so i don't know of any sites...

angelplus

Reaction score
just search around on google, ebay anywhere, even your local performance shops. Someone is bound to have one.

Back