The story of my wreck....will keep updated

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea man, i hate dealing with body shops/insurance companies. during hurricane season hurricane wilma blew a tree onto my car, lucky me like 2 weeks after getting my car, and caused 7k of damage. well i beat everyone to the body shop because i took it in the day after it happened so i was first in line. they said itd take 2-3 weeks. it ended up taking 3 months and ive taken it in 2 times for stuff they ****ed up, and i need to bring it in again.
DSC01490.JPG
DSC01489.JPG

and just for fun heres my front yard
DSC01484.JPG
and pool
DSC01478.JPG

i now hate body shops forever

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OK well i am back with more information...starting to go insane from all this stress...talked to the body shop today and for some odd reason they are waiting to take the car to get painted because they are waiting for a new wheel to be shipped...Why they can't just put a spare on and paint the car, i don't know...So i told them i would bring my other set of wheels and if i could just bring one...but they said they need the whole set, why i once again have no clue.

I am getting a new job this summer and was supposed to start next monday but told my boss i won't have a car...and he said he understands but if i can't start by the 22nd he is finding somebody else...SOOO i am getting really pissed cause i am about to lose my job for the summer that i haven't even started...It has been 5 weeks since my wreck and i still don't have a car...It still has to be painted and whatever else work is involved in that...AHHHHHHHHHH end rant

wg2k7

Reaction score
your insurance doesnt cover a rental? if not just get a rental for a week or however long or borrow someones car. i bet you could find someone with a spare car for a week or two

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
that body shop sounds retarded. why do they need all 4 wheels?? the only reason i come up with is they want to make sure it clears the car and is aligned right, or theyre just giving you the runaround. you could always buy a beater and drive that to work...i hope everything comes together so you can move on to your new job.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
That bodyshop is full of ****. I think that you need to bring your old rims up there and have them put them on and wait for your other rim to be shipped. There is no need for your car to be sitting there that long. If you lose your job due to this bodyshop than I would sue there *** and get some money out of it.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well i can't get a rental..i was told you have to be 25 to drive a rental..i seriously am just coming to the conclusion that the guy i talked to had no clue what was going on...cause they don't need 4 wheels..all they gotta do is roll it into paint...and by the time it is done the wheel should be here..they ordered it last week...i am going by tom morning though to figure everything out...wish me luck haha

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
You only have to be 25 to rent at some places. If you are unber 25 than most companies give you a higher rate for insurance. I would have the other guys insurance company pay for the rental seeming that it is his fault that you dont have a car in the first place. Thats what i did when I got into an accident.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OK I GOT MY CAR BACK TODAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy, didn't have my CD player with me when i picked it up. But that was ok cause all i did was listen to the exhaust. Exhaust looks really good, def hangs low, but is not loud at all..Very tuff and throaty sounding...The body shop didn't do a great job at washing the car for me, so gotta do that tonight, their tire shine looks good though..I will make a updated thread once i get the center caps on and what not...ohh off to driver somewhere...i don't know where yet

pjk208

Reaction score
^hey...were you the guy who used to sport chrome rims back on Honduh? Southside00 or something right? cuz your rims now look a lot hotter...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
congrats on getting the car back! where did u happen to get the new rim to replace the damaged one? i heard it was a rare color to find.... btw, u have a new muffler? hhmm..

Back