The story of my wreck....will keep updated

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
^^ yea that was him

Glad to hear that you got your car back. Let me know how putting the centercaps goes cuz I still need to find a way for mine to go on. Glad those dumbasses finally got your car done.

pjk208

Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
^^ yea that was him

Glad to hear that you got your car back. Let me know how putting the centercaps goes cuz I still need to find a way for mine to go on. Glad those dumbasses finally got your car done.

hey...where did you get a mugen lip that fits our 01-02 sedans?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yep that was me...Good ole chrome wheels...i need to get around to selling those...I am actually really happy with what the body shop did, it just took FOREVER..my car actually came out in better shape paint wise..But yeah i have Apexi WS exhaust now...i will post pictures sometime in the future...

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
pjk208 said:
hey...where did you get a mugen lip that fits our 01-02 sedans?

I didnt. I just modded my bumper and cut the lip to make it work. It only took me 3 mugen lips to find out. My first two I mounted on the bottom and ended up destroying them.

blindside

Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
I didnt. I just modded my bumper and cut the lip to make it work. It only took me 3 mugen lips to find out. My first two I mounted on the bottom and ended up destroying them.

was it really that hard to put the mugen lip for our car (01-02)? i mean this cuttting and all that, i thought the only difference was the middle part of the bumper? is there more to it? just wondering because i already ordered one... sorry to jack the thread... glad that you have your car back it did took a while for things to get done for you... but as long as they did a good job it's all good :)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
^^ yea that was him

Well i tried to put the centercaps on tonight..Couldn't, they are dang near impossible...scratched up my inner wheel trying to fit them in there..how do you get these effing things on???

Back