4 Different Hoods

00Accord35

Reaction score
The hoods are all the same the guy is just an idiot. 98-02 all fit one another I'll just order from ebay. My french only goes as far as oui.

nexTOme

Reaction score
The hoods are all the same the guy is just an idiot. 98-02 all fit one another I'll just order from ebay. My french only goes as far as oui.

uhhhhhh you knew coupe and sedans are different right?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^ :rofl:

what i don't get is, why are there even questions about whether or not the hoods are different. i though it was well documented that coupe and sedan hoods were different. :eh: end of discussion.

nexTOme

Reaction score
^^ :rofl:

what i don't get is, why are there even questions about whether or not the hoods are different. i though it was well documented that coupe and sedan hoods were different. :eh: end of discussion.

cuz original poster was told that V6 and I4 hoods are different, and also canadian vs US accords have different hood

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
yeah yeah, I just felt like snappin back in this thread last night. :ohyou:

mah bad. but yeah, V6 and 4cyl hoods aren't different yo.

00Accord35

Reaction score
We all know they are not different between the 4 and the 6 it was dealing with such a dumbaz. Sorry if I got some people confused

Neight

Reaction score
I got some used gas shocks hood props off a V6. I'm wondering how can install them in my 4 bannger.

Back