angelplus

Reaction score
2minjob2.jpg

thats a little smaller

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
could u guys do something like this...kinda hard to describe, but i'll try:

cut out most of the top and bottom...so, it's gonna be a long sig horizontally.... then, draw 2 line across the pix... so, there will be 3 sections rite? in the middle section (preferably where the headlight is), have tht in color, while the lower and upper section are in black and white... from there, use your own imagination.... maybe do something like wat angelplus did.... as for the name, something tht looks like a signature maybe? thanx!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh man, i could do that, i understand completely, haha. i have work till 5, but ill try iot when i get back. would you want me to do something like what i did with my sig, where i actually hand wrote out my user name and put it in my sig?

angelplus

Reaction score
5minjob%20copy.jpg

theres another one.. i dunno if you want your name like that.. but i did something a little different and went on a creative scheme. figured that the black and white didn't look that well.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
here ya go. i dont have any of the fonts on this computer that i had downloaded on my last computer, but ill get them, some of them were pretty close to actual hand writing and stuff, they looked good. i used the stencil kinda look cuz i think it went well. lemme know if you like either one, like, if you wanna keep it, cuz then ill send them to you and delete them from my photobucket, hahaha.

normal lighting:
sig01.jpg

slightly darker (i like this one best):
sig01darker.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
lemme know if you like either one, like, if you wanna keep it, cuz then ill send them to you and delete them from my photobucket, hahaha.

haha, wait, or if you like it, just right clikc and save as! haha, just lemme know so i can delete it from my PB. :)

Back