****in cops

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about tinting by windows and was gunna take my chances and tint the front ones even though it's illegal in Canada. Anyways this morning I get pulled over by a cop who thought my front windows were tinted!!! I was like itz from the factory. No tint. He starts scratching at my windows and crap. Damn cops have nothing better to do than to waste my time. Anyways I think I'm gunna just tint the rear ones. lol.

Phut

Reaction score
if you know it's illegal and take the chance, be prepared to pay the price if and when you're caught.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
How could he think your windows are tinted if it is stock...Stock should be like 50% tint or something..doesn't even look tinted at all!!

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like they have nothing better to do when they pull you over for tint. But because it's against the law, they can still stop you for it.

on a side note

Personally I think a half tinted car (only the rear glasses are tinted) looks much better on a 2door than a 4 door

Icemul

Reaction score
I don't know about canada, but here in the US if they think your doing something bad or just don't have a good feeling about you, they they can pull you over for one small thing... say your tint. But mean while be looking through the windows for other items they think you might have. They aren't bored, they are just doing what the law says they can do. Sucks but its true.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I have mine tinted, in maryland you can have no more than 35% around only on cars. On trucks and vans,etc... you can have the tint as dark as you want it except for the 2 front doors have to be 35%. WTF, that is messed up, a truck can have dark a$$ tint but a car cant?!?!? Anyways, I made mine like 17% in the back windows and like 30 on the fronts. It looks nice and dark but not too dark to get messed with. I have been pulled over several times and only once the cop said something but didnt do anything about it.

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea trucks can have it 0% if they want here (which is pretty much making it a panel truck which is why they have that in the first place, because a truck or van can qualify as a panel truck and just have front windows)

skabone

Reaction score
AZ and NV they just don't give a **** because it gets so hot out here. I've got limo in the rear, and 20% in the front.

Back