THE Movie of 2007!!! A must see

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Not sure if anybody has heard of the comic 300...But they are coming out with a movie for it in 2007, and it is going to be AWESOME..probably one of the best movies out there..i recommend everybody go read the comic if they haven't already...here is a link to the trailer...OH and look at the workout video too...they are MASSIVE!!!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1809262865&cf=trailer

:thumbsup:

dynasty

Reaction score
does look badass. hopefully this is better than Troy.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Did you guys watch the training video?? i wish i got paid to work out and do nothing else for like 6 months...i could be that big too haha

Jeffro

Reaction score
I just saw the trailor for Spiderman 3, and it looks like they may have out-done themselves for that one, which is quite impressive...

By the way, I heard that the director of Spiderman enjoyed Cleveland so much when they shot scenes from there, that he decided to move from Hollywood to Cleveland, and plans on filming more there as well... so I just want to say...

Cleveland FTW! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :beer:

cdubb77

Reaction score
I wasn't able to view the trailer here at work. I'll check it out at home later. I checked out the pics though. :thumbsup: That movie looks like a must see.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Eh, the movie looks pretty good, but I think Troy will be better.

PS.
Spiderman 3 is gonna be HOT!!
Can't wait to se that one.

Also, did you guess hear rumors about a Wonder Woman movie staring Angela Jolie?

Jeffro

Reaction score
Eh... I'm honestly getting a little tired of "Comic Book Turn Movie"

I haven't cared for about any of them except the original Superman and Spiderman...

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
I just saw the trailor for Spiderman 3, and it looks like they may have out-done themselves for that one, which is quite impressive...

By the way, I heard that the director of Spiderman enjoyed Cleveland so much when they shot scenes from there, that he decided to move from Hollywood to Cleveland, and plans on filming more there as well... so I just want to say...

Cleveland FTW! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :beer:

Thats awesome!!!

Back