Best week of my life!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok well some people might of noticed but i wasn't on posting every 5 sec this week..I was down in Atlanta for a thing called Passion 07, and it was by far the greatest thing in my life...It was a 4 day event in which 24,000 college students gathered for worship, praise, and other stuff...I advise everybody to go to www.268generation.com and check out the videos..you can watch every days events, and i don't think it would be a waste to anybody, yes they are all over an hour..but i am sure everybody can spare the time..

I stayed in the Buckhead area for all ATL people, and the event was at the CNN building, GMCC, and phillips arena..and like i said it was 24,000 college students which is INSANE!!!!! :thumbsup:

Anyways the point of this was just to tell everybody where i was, and hope that you will check out the site..they will be having events in many major cities this year for the first time, and everybody should go..it is probably the most life changing event anybody can go too..and knowing some members lives were changed by this would be awesome, another reason why i am posting this..Never felt this happy, and i just want everybody to feel the same haha..

If you do check out the site my favorite videos would be Francis Chan and anything by Louis Giglio..But they are all good!!! and if you want some good new music(coming from a guy who never listened to worship/christian music) get some by the David Crowder Band and Chris Tomlin...

Over the four days i realized alot...
1) Atlanta is messy, dirty, and huge
2) You can't walk 100 yards without getting bugged by a homoless person
3) The subway is sketchy
4) College students can actually make a difference(we raised over $700,000)
5) There is hope for this world

Anyways i might add more..but i am sure people won't even read this, and i am sure i just lost tons of respect since i am talking about God..But that is the price i pay

:peace: :peace:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
good stuff :thumbsup: i know the feeling...in 01 we went to our church districts national youth convention in new orleans. it was crazy seeing everyone walk down the street to and from the superdome in just a mass. the convention was on the news, and whenever wed go somewhere and someone asked us what we were there for, they new what was going on :) we did a lot of community service and stuff, and being with so many people your same age is great because it makes everyone more comfortable and relatable. fun times for sure :D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i've not been to church in 4 years :p

i am so going to hell *sigh*

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^Dude i am serious when i say this...watch those videos, they aren't bad or anything, actually interesting and the francis guy has tons of humor in it..atleast try and watch his for me haha :D

All of the sermons they had are nondenominational and not just for hardcore christians...watch :D

du3ce

Reaction score
i go to church every sunday but i am not that religious i havent received communion or had a confession for 6 years.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I'll get around to looking at it....no worries....I like God hes a swell dude.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I didn't check out your link yet but I'm glad you're standing up for doing something religious. :thumbsup: I go to church every Sunday. I'm 2nd in command of my sunday school dept. and I play the drums every Sunday. Praises!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I didn't check out your link yet but I'm glad you're standing up for doing something religious. :thumbsup: I go to church every Sunday. I'm 2nd in command of my sunday school dept. and I play the drums every Sunday. Praises!
Thanks!! I think they removed the videos since they are putting in on a DVD now..I just spend so much time on this forum site, so you guys i guess you could say mean alot :thumbsup: ..so i had to post this with hopes of maybe getting a few to atleast give it a shot..

But yeah if anybody has any questions or wants other sites dealing with this just give me a shout...I will try and see if i kind find if the videos were just temporarily moved or what..maybe post some pictures of the event if i can find them

:peace:

Back