Let's talk side mirrors

twofast4u

Reaction score
That's what my understanding was, and that was what I picked up.

cool. I'm going to try and call up the local jdm shops. Hopefully they'll have it in stock so i can take a look in person to compare.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
cool. I'm going to try and call up the local jdm shops. Hopefully they'll have it in stock so i can take a look in person to compare.

If you are going to the EOY and IF I am able to get the car, I could probably bring it, just remind me.

Will pm you my number, and you can send me a txt Wed night.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
1G TSX mirrors are...way off. not even close to a straight swap.

2G TL mirrors for the sedan...close.

related experience: dad owns both acura sedans :peek:

Mikey

Reaction score
In the link I posted earlier, it says that the CL side mirror glass is 7" diag and the CG glass is 7" diag. Not sure about shape or the mirror shell itself though but thats a start.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Derek when you get those CF4 mirrors, can you measure the sides of the triangular mounting area? Maybe the're close to the sedan, but not the coupe...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek when you get those CF4 mirrors, can you measure the sides of the triangular mounting area? Maybe the're close to the sedan, but not the coupe...

I have had the mirrors for months, so yeah, I can get them and take some measurements, sure.

Mikey

Reaction score
The CF4s fit, though. So why measure them? The CL and TL are what we need to measure, lol.

twofast4u

Reaction score
The CF4s fit, though. So why measure them? The CL and TL are what we need to measure, lol.

Sorry, I thought that we werent sure if any of them fit. So if the CF4's fit, all we gotta wire is the power folding option right?

Back