This guy needs to be labeled as a scammer.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Oh, yeah. So what else can be done ? Obviously we can't get the members' money back, so is there an IP ban option ?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I would screenshot the FB comments, but I'm nowhere near a computer atm.

Pretty much saying he is sorry, he lost his job, only has $40 and 1/4 gas tank to his name, downgrading to a pos civic, sorry, spent money on himself instead of spending it for lanyards, sorry, he ****ed up....

Excuses after excuses.

Bax

Reaction score
I would screenshot the FB comments, but I'm nowhere near a computer atm.

Pretty much saying he is sorry, he lost his job, only has $40 and 1/4 gas tank to his name, downgrading to a pos civic, sorry, spent money on himself instead of spending it for lanyards, sorry, he ****ed up....

Excuses after excuses.

well he was thinking about getting an srt4. so either way it would be downgrading vehicles right? :jae:

but seriously. spending OTHER people's money is just a common sense huge no-no. I'm not taking any actions because I didn't buy from the 'tard, but you guys that did if I were you I'd be filing some PayPal suits like Chris said.

edit: oh and I have screenshots of the Facebook comments. it's pretty funny. but I won't be able to post until around 10 central time tonight. so if anyone else cares to beat me to it go right ahead. haha

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
After the few sudden changes in design of the lanyard, and him not updating nor answering my questions I decided to just not even bother. It was mainly because I felt like he was a crappy host and I didn't feel like I'd help out on his pathetic excuse for a group buy. Now I'm really happy I chose that route. :lawl:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Even if you did ban him.. He's not going to care. It just means he would never have to interact with you ever again. Just make a PayPal case, if its too late then aww well. It's $10, count the loses and move on. Not worth any extra effort

Back