How can i restore my wheels

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
As you can see my rims are not in the best shape. So I was just wondering what can I do to get these rims clean again.
ryne8y7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmgreensr

Reaction score
On the cheap, sand down or scuff and rattle can or plasti dip.

Looking to spend some more, take em to a body shop and have them do it or

If you really love those wheels, you can take then in for powder coat

Brad2274

Reaction score
those wont clean up easily, will need some steel wool to just get that heavy grime off, and itd be better to remove them.
i would get them removed from tires and apply aircraft stripper then do some primer and paint

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the suggestions. I just want to keep the nice honda wheels just didn't know if I could save em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cfox28

Reaction score
you could also look craigslist for a set, whenever they appear over here, they're pretty cheap. Also if you have any gouges or curb rash etc. these will show up if you paint them. consider using some type of filler before priming. and lastly, the center caps have a clear plastic on them, do not just paint over them, either replace them, or take off the plastic, and any adhesive, and then paint them

coops-sedan

Reaction score
you could also look craigslist for a set, whenever they appear over here, they're pretty cheap. Also if you have any gouges or curb rash etc. these will show up if you paint them. consider using some type of filler before priming. and lastly, the center caps have a clear plastic on them, do not just paint over them, either replace them, or take off the plastic, and any adhesive, and then paint them

+1 might be easier to buy a new set......When it's a lll said and done you well have anise amount of money into re doing them.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Strip it down with aircraft stripper and sand it then reclear it again.

Back