The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

DizzyP

Reaction score
If you would like to pay for my travel/stay, sure.

Hopefully these will help, they are the only ones I have related to the resevoir.

I was hoping you would pay your own way. I mean I can chip in on ramen or Cup O Noodle. I would definitely Pay It Forward. I do it all the time.

Pics are great. Thanks. I didn't realize there was an LED in the washer reservoir. LOL JK.

I heard there is an extra electrical component on CAN models. It's a low fluid float that goes in the reservoir but I cannot figure out if it's separate or connected to motor. I think I saw a pic somewhere else that shows it as a separate component but not sure. Would you happen to know anything about that?

Thanks.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Dizzy, I guess that is a reasonable enough expectation/offer.........but I am coming from Canada, so.......would have to be a bit more beneficial on my part.

Yeah, the LED was custom to light up the resevoir at night, rather than run LED's or neons on the underside..........

I honestly don't know, I am sure my resevoir has been low at some point, but I have never had a light come on, so, I really can't comment or speculate on whether or not there is something that comes standard to indicate low fluid.

That being said, I notice in the 1st pic, there is that connector there, but I don't think it would be an external connector that would be used as the fluid level indicator.

@mastershakj, you also need the rad support bar as well. Search for Coupe Bumper swaps on here, there are complete parts lists, as well as the 1 member who modded the Coupe fenders to fit as well. THose are NOT a direct fit on the sedan, and they are NOT needed for the swap.

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
@Syk, my house is full up. But you can have use of the bathroom for showering and plenty of street parking so you can sleep in your car on level ground.

I was able to find an exploded view of the CAN version. Still not quite how it connects to tank but a thread did have some good info. I don't think I will go with a bigger one at this point but seems the wiring at the fuse box is set. I know there is a space for a bulb but it is a pretty basic on/off circuit. Controlled by the float. So what I did today was put together a soft on/ soft off dimmer circuit. Pretty much will work how the low gas light slowly fades in and out.

Here is the diagram of the washer system. 5 and 10 are the components of the float mech. At $80 I am just gonna buy my own or built the component.

1a38d2c28af888302c0e3f4d996f5c3b.jpg

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67319#/forumsite/20492/topics/67319?page=1

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Brad2274

Reaction score
would need basically everything in the engine bay since its all on the other side and the entire front subframe(part that the control arms connect to not just the k frame)
be easier to just buy a 4cyl accord and swap in the h22 or buy a 4cyl parts car with no motor for like $500

Tectonickz

Reaction score
would need basically everything in the engine bay since its all on the other side and the entire front subframe(part that the control arms connect to not just the k frame)
be easier to just buy a 4cyl accord and swap in the h22 or buy a 4cyl parts car with no motor for like $500
+1

Back