Sept/Oct ROTM Winner "Keychain"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
The theme for this ROTM was Best "Slammed" Accord..Once again our voting turnout was great...and keychain came away with the win..CONGRATS!!!
keychain.jpg

Mods:

Exterior:
Eagle Eyes OEM Blackhoused Headlights
6000k 9006 HID kit
Nokya 9005 2500k Bulbs
PIAA H3 fog lights
Mugen Style Front Lip
Datum1 Silver Rear Tow Hook
ZEALOUS Angled Front License Plate Bracket
VITZ Window Vent Visors
Red/Clear Taillights
Yakima Roof Rack

Suspension:
K-Sport Coilovers (10k/7k)
Eibach Front Sway Bar
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Generic Front Strut Bar

Wheels:
Yokohama AVS
17x7 +30 (front)
17x8 +35 (rear)
215/45/17 Nankang NS-1 Tires all around
Zenki Extended Lug Nuts

Engine:
NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs
AEM Silver SRI
A'PEX WS2 Single-Sided Cat-Back Exhaust

I.C.E.:
Sony Xplod CDX-GT420IP headunit
10" Infinity Referece Sub
Boss GT1000M Amp

Interior:
Acura TL-S Steering Wheel
01-02 Honda Accord Coupe V6 Gauge Cluster
Broadway 240mm Rear View Mirror
V6P.net Polished CC Knobs
V6P.net Polished Door Locks
Nokya Shift Knob
OEM Leather Shift Boot
Painted Interior Trim *Gunmental*
Blue/Red/White LED Conversions​

Newpicsofaccord045.jpg

Newpicsofaccord042.jpg

Newpicsofaccord041.jpg

2836168789_80bd93a258.jpg

Newpicsofaccord035.jpg

2837003508_50ed15c3ec.jpg

2837003422_411892defd.jpg

2836168511_706ba3a568.jpg

2832584862_07e4f92009.jpg

2832584778_27391aebf2.jpg

2832584766_d25af6bf6f.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRK8sV1wuTM

1. Is this your first car?
Yes
2. How did you end up with the accord?
The Accord wasn’t the car I planned on getting at first. My parents first told me that I could purchase a first car for $5000 or less. I was planning on purchasing either a 240sx or an AE86, but after researching my parents felt both cars were to unreliable. They decided that it would be better for me to take my mom’s car. So in July 2005 after I got my license my parents handed over the keys to the 2000 Taffeta White Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan.
3. When did you first start modifying cars?
I started modifying the Accord way before I started driving it. The first mods I ever bought for the Accord were some blue LED interior bulbs and hyper white headlight bulbs that I installed when my mom was still driving the car.
4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
Yea I ran into tons of problems while I was modifying the car. I’ve been threw a bunch of parts. I am currently on my 4th gauge cluster and I’ve had 5 different headlights. Trial and error played a big part in modifying this car.
5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
Modifying is just fun. It’s a way of life. It might not be for everyone, but for those who choose to do it find a sense of individuality. Some feel that me lowering my car such an extreme amount is just plain stupid but that’s their views not mine.
6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
I am trying to switch up the exterior body style a little bit and hopefully get a different set of wheels that are a little more aggressive.
7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
I am not currently modifying any other car at this time, hopefully in the future.
8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
My favorite part of the car is the suspension. The coilovers are the most expensive item currently on the car. It has allowed me to lower my car to basically any height I desired. The car handles a lot better, even though the drop I have defeats the purpose of having the suspension components.
9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
I would like to thank my team “spunkyFRESH”, my family for providing the car and putting up with the constant mods, my girlfriend Michele for understanding my car can’t go many places, Kevin Akahoshi for the pictures, video and for the coilover install, and all of those who have supported, inspired, and helped me with the car along the way.

Last edited:

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
congrats keith

i still remember the day of the midnight meet when you rolled up behind me outta nowhere and when i saw your car, i was like :ohsnap:

Back