A word about ROTM Voting

98acclude

Reaction score
I think the post count thing is a good idea also but I think noobs could just go spam up the shoutbox to up their post count if they were determined enough I think you should have to be here a certain amount of days like a month jus so they cant sign up n spam up sum forum to up their post count.. and if it was set to like a month there's no way they could sign up and be here long enough to make an illegal vote. I dunno if this makes sense... I dont think Im getting my point out there like I want to.. lol

Mojeans69

Reaction score
This sounds like a real good idea.....its actually pitiful to think people would do stuff like that just to win ROTM...its not like their runnin for president

98acclude

Reaction score
^Post in the Shoutbox do not count towards your post count.

really?? haha my bad... I dont go to that thread much ne ways... but good to know... alright Im down with the post count thing. :D and before that post count you should be limited to a certain amount of posts a day.

ZFreak

Reaction score
-00Accord4cyl I sent you a PM and a FWD... if you didn't get it, PM me again.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I do think its unfair that people bring friends over just to vote for them.... its cheating and not fair to the rest...

my only issue with ROTM's is that its the SAME cars every month. Over at AccordTuner, its a different car everymonth and it gives alota new people a chance to show what they got, got minor builds, or just basic enthusiast... I wanna see some more diversity in ROTM's because I DO think its cheating when friends nominate the same friends over and over. everyone know's who they are, at least i hope so

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
My 2 cents:

-new members should have to wait at least 10 days before they can post, thus giving time to read... god knows i would have searched more lols

-after the 10 days only 7 posts per day until 1 month of activity.

- members that have been inactive for 2 months or more must do a 5 day wait to post anything (as to stop people from telling inactive users to get back on and vote)

-can only be nominated for ROTM once per year (only 6 rotms)

-finally (might be to harsh??) only senior members can vote for ROTM, then again this might be a bit much

anyway just my thoughts:D

lwlba

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for clearing my name.

:) thanks cody, eric and team skittles

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I do think its unfair that people bring friends over just to vote for them.... its cheating and not fair to the rest...

my only issue with ROTM's is that its the SAME cars every month. Over at AccordTuner, its a different car everymonth and it gives alota new people a chance to show what they got, got minor builds, or just basic enthusiast... I wanna see some more diversity in ROTM's because I DO think its cheating when friends nominate the same friends over and over. everyone know's who they are, at least i hope so
yeah i understand that...which is one reason i have the themes...it keeps things different to a degree...but I am revamping ROTM completely and will post more details in a few weeks once all this crap gets solved. The new ROTM should allow for more people to be nominated. But i don't want to go into any details yet.

Back