New member from MN

UndeadAccord

Reaction score
hey everyone! i have a 99 2.3 accord automatic with 238xxx miles!
been totaled out twice, basically a franken-accord. but will not die! i love this can and i wont let it die haha. shes not the prettiest but i lover her.
mostly stock, 2 12inch alpines. i do all my own maintenance. my transmission has been slipping for 4 years but it keeps going! got the car which is my first car when it had 127xxx miles.

Last edited:

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Damn she sounds like shes a strong one!! Good and as far as the transmission. I heard the 6th gen have tranny problems once they have high milage. Post some pics so we can see whats he looks like.:party52:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Sounds like your 6gen is really ftw!

Along w/ the support from this site, the car will run forever haha.

UndeadAccord

Reaction score
I'll post some pictures. (As soon As I learn how o_O) I've always came to this site for accord related issues and never made an account but ran into an issue and wanted to ask someone with experience so I decided to make an account.
What my issue is... I need to remove/replace my spark plug tubes... Mine are ruined(someone hit them with a hammer) and have to replace. But I can't get them out :/

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. After 7 days you can post photos, it's easiest to use a photo sharing site like Photobucket, just copy the IMG link and paste it here.

Hondachic

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. After 7 days you can post photos, it's easiest to use a photo sharing site like Photobucket, just copy the IMG link and paste it here.

I'm having a Lil trouble finding how to post without just replying, like introduce myself. Help please

Honda Chic

Back