Roll Call: Midwest (OH, KY, TN, IN, WV, Western PA, Southern MI)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I didn't see one for us (other than Finch's pics/video thread), and it's hard enough to find meets other than IA in this region since we're not socal. :lawl: Soo check in gentlemen and share any gatherings you may know about so we can get more meets going, and get to know our members.

I'll start. My name is Chris and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

BTW here is a meet happening every Monday night in Cincinnati if anyone's interested:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24124

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Midwest (OH, KY, TN, IN, etc)

Greg, Cuyahoga Falls, OH.

Last edited:

Plutonium Jones

Reaction score

Scott, The whole damn I-40 interstate of Tennessee
(live in memphis, school in knoxville, friends in nashville, girl in clarksville)

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Alex, Huntington WV. Not to much as far as meets go, I know a group of people meet up on tuesday nights somewhere downtown.

f23a1_Jones

Reaction score

Troy from Louisville KY.
not sure of any accord meets but there is usually a meet at one of our local theater like every other weekend.

RallyMachine

Reaction score

My name's Zach and I live in Cincinnati. Redryder where are you from in Cincinnati? My parents live in West Chester but I go to UC so I'm mostly in Clifton.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

My name's Zach and I live in Cincinnati. Redryder where are you from in Cincinnati? My parents live in West Chester but I go to UC so I'm mostly in Clifton.

I'm originally from Columbus, but I live in Springdale around Tri-county mall, and I work in West Chester. I went to UC as well, glad to see another Cincinnatian here.

EDIT: You may be interested in this - http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24124

Last edited:

RallyMachine

Reaction score

I'm originally from Columbus, but I live in Springdale around Tri-county mall, and I work in West Chester. I went to UC as well, glad to see another Cincinnatian here.

EDIT: You may be interested in this - http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24124

Yeah I've heard of these meets but I haven't been to one. Are they going to hold them this year and when do they start up?

Back