Civic but not accord

Kimbo80

Reaction score
True... thanks to steve jobs and apple for (insert words here) this world up. Manufacturers should bring back manual trannies so that there will be less idoits.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I also own Toyota, Hyundai and happen to own Apple products. I don’t go bashing/stereotyping drivers that own cars from manufacturers than Honda or other Android users. It’s nice to have competition and choices- keeps the manufacturers on their toes.

Honda is not the only manufacturer that makes good products, and not all manual drivers are good driver’s.

Accordx

Reaction score
I also own Toyota, Hyundai and happen to own Apple products. I don’t go bashing/stereotyping drivers that own cars from manufacturers than Honda or other Android users. It’s nice to have competition and choices- keeps the manufacturers on their toes.

Honda is not the only manufacturer that makes good products, and not all manual drivers are good driver’s.

Haha got some good points here, #iphonegang lol. Also we can't really talk trash about other manufacturers when Hondas get so much hate, we know how it feels to be on the receiving end... I mean maybe we can make fun of the prius but that's the only exception lol

datechboss101

Reaction score

Im not hating any brand, as we own Acura, Honda, Hyundia, and Nissan, and all 4 brands are great. Im just bringing out a point here that in the Central Fl, more of the idoit drivers are toyota owners, based on my experience... and this was close to totalling a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL and 2017 Acura MDX multiple times if I wasn't aware around of my surroundings. Plus, I am frequently using my horn due to these phones as they are using it at almost every freaking red signal light... clearly, this cause was due to Apple, as people can't wait to use their phone when they stop driving but they drive like ****ty slow on the left lane, making others impatient.
Haha got some good points here, #iphonegang lol. Also we can't really talk trash about other manufacturers when Hondas get so much hate, we know how it feels to be on the receiving end... I mean maybe we can make fun of the prius but that's the only exception lol
I know how that feels, but when a person gets enough negative experience, a mindset starts to build up with them to hate a specific brand... back when I was a child and a tween, i was okay with Toyota because it was an appliance.. but now after many many negative experiences and one rear end accident (toyota owner rear ended the nissan while going home from school, 3 months adter we bought the car brand new), i started to hate toyota. Even now, I have been giving tremendous support for Honda and Acura, as they are reliable, durable, and safe. I really dont need no V6 or V8 to tell me that my car is safe, a 4 banger would do and I'd still get from point A to point B safe and sound, without any scratches and injuries.

Kimbo80

Reaction score
Im not hating any brand, as we own Acura, Honda, Hyundia, and Nissan, and all 4 brands are great. Im just bringing out a point here that in the Central Fl, more of the idoit drivers are toyota owners, based on my experience... and this was close to totalling a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL and 2017 Acura MDX multiple times if I wasn't aware around of my surroundings. Plus, I am frequently using my horn due to these phones as they are using it at almost every freaking red signal light... clearly, this cause was due to Apple, as people can't wait to use their phone when they stop driving but they drive like ****ty slow on the left lane, making others impatient. I know how that feels, but when a person gets enough negative experience, a mindset starts to build up with them to hate a specific brand... back when I was a child and a tween, i was okay with Toyota because it was an appliance.. but now after many many negative experiences and one rear end accident (toyota owner rear ended the nissan while going home from school, 3 months adter we bought the car brand new), i started to hate toyota. Even now, I have been giving tremendous support for Honda and Acura, as they are reliable, durable, and safe. I really dont need no V6 or V8 to tell me that my car is safe, a 4 banger would do and I'd still get from point A to point B safe and sound, without any scratches and injuries.

So what you’re saying is instead of hating actions caused by people, the brands they are using is the source of your scorn?

datechboss101

Reaction score
So what you’re saying is instead of hating actions caused by people, the brands they are using is the source of your scorn?

No.. Im just saying, everyone will encounter more idiotic drivers driving a specific brand as they go through different areas. And I just wanted to say what I experienced in my 1.5 years of driving.

Accordx

Reaction score
Hmm so I guess android users never look at their phones while driving... okay lol. Also, saying that you're not hating on a brand then proceeding to follow that up with "that's when I started to hate Toyota" doesn't really help your case :shrug:
I just think we should be a little more careful about what we're saying, it just seems a little immature. I've grown up with Hondas all my life, and I have no issue with any other brand. Toyotas are pretty damn reliable too.
Also:
:lawl:

so, how 'bout all these options for aftermarket accord exhausts? :lawl:

This thread has taken a turn haha

datechboss101

Reaction score
Hmm so I guess android users never look at their phones while driving... okay lol. Also, saying that you're not hating on a brand then proceeding to follow that up with "that's when I started to hate Toyota" doesn't really help your case :shrug:
I just think we should be a little more careful about what we're saying, it just seems a little immature. I've grown up with Hondas all my life, and I have no issue with any other brand. Toyotas are pretty damn reliable too.
Also:

This thread has taken a turn haha
We seriously need to have a chatroom.... I cant believe this moved from civics to other unrelated stuff.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
yeah, i'm very familiar with that, unfortunately :lawl:

i remember seeing a head on crash test with a bel air (i think) and a modern car and the bel air was soo bad :lawl: definitely would not want to be involved with that.

i can't stand people on their phones while they're driving. the problem is automatic transmissions. if people had to row gears and be more involved, they probably wouldn't be on their phones so much. damn automatic transmissions :lawl:

Go back 30 years ago when cell phones were far a few between, and people were still having accidents in both MT and AT vehicles.
Yes, I saw that clip, and that Belair too one hell of a hit. You have to remember though, that was before crumple zones were designed into cars, all steel dash boards were the norm, and seat belts weren't around yet.
I really think it should be against the law to drive with your phone on. There's enough other crap going on while in the car that you need to pay attention to, without adding a phone into the mix.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
We seriously need to have a chatroom.... I cant believe this moved from civics to other unrelated stuff.

You're the one who was dissing Toyotas. I myself like them, they're very reliable, and cheap to own.

You need to spend some time up north. Four by four pickups that ride inches off your rear bumper with headlights lighting up the interior of the car are the norm. And they can be a Chevy, GMC, Dodge, or Ford, or even a Toyota. Around here you take your life into your own hands anytime you leave the driveway.

Back