98-00 OEM ACCORD woodgrain radio trim

Simkid5614

Reaction score
I've gone thru ebay twice to find either damaged, or severely SUN faded woodgrain radio trim. Looking for 98-00

Simkid5614

Reaction score
I dont care about the Clock or auto climate just want the damn bezel with working AC vents.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
where do you live? for that kinda pieces i call LKQ Auto, they got everything used, if not they find you jobbermade new ones. Might give it a try if you're in the north-east.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
LKQ isnt cheap at least never has been, But. I dont want to pay more than 50. I mean its a piece of trim, not a motor mount

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out too. This past week I went to the one here and they had everything but the hvac bezel lol. I took everything else tho O_O

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Damn. I should've picked up the other woodgrain trim I saw at the junkyard last time I went... Picked up one and had like 20 people want to buy it :duckhunt:

If I get back over there soon, I'll see if they have it

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
When I had my 99 Av6 coupe, i bought the trim peice brand new from Handa.com ( yes, Handa). I believe it was around $40 something plus shipping for a genuine part. If they are out, keep checking with them for later incomming inventory. Hope this helps, gl.

Back