AMR is planning a new batch for us soon.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
AMR Engineering contacted me, they are preparing themselves for a new batch of coilovers for accords in the next weeks. If you would like some i think it would be the best time to contact them.

001Stunna

Reaction score
AMR Engineering contacted me, they are preparing themselves for a new batch of coilovers for accords in the next weeks. If you would like some i think it would be the best time to contact them.

AMR already had a group buy on this forum not long ago. & They left a sour taste on a few members. Whether their motto and attitude has changed or not I do not know. If you want to know more about their past encounters with members here please use the search feature on the forum or google itself.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen a few isolated cases. But for what i saw it wasn't just AMR's fault either. Not to mention them, some just left them handling the spring rates and weren't happy with it.
But thanks, i'll give it a go at searching before i order.

001Stunna

Reaction score
That bad ? I'd understand 4months ± since they don't have ''premades'' in stock.

Like i said. Research!!!!
The min ppl waited i believe was 6 months...some ppl on other forums have gone close to a year.

With that in mind, who knows maybe they've changed the way they handle their business and taken some classes in customer service 101...or maybe not and they're still doing the same crap as before.

Personally unless I could walk into their shop and buy the product on hand I would never send them money again. The max i'd give them is a 100$ deposit. I'd rather keep the $1200+ in my bank and make interest on it then give it to AMR to keep for 8+ months before i even see a product in my hands & lets not forget when you end up getting the wrong product with the wrong spring rates then of course you just wait even longer.

Last edited:
Back