What'd you do to your accord today?

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Honda gave me news about my engine replacement... been 1day and a half and still the original engine is in (i previously removed throtle body & valve cover), to tell me my power steering need to be replaced... Man this is gonna cost alot more than i expected :bs2:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You are having the dealer swap the new motor in? If so, I hope you got an estimate on labor...cuz that could get ridiculous.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Yeah i don't have time for that. And honda guarantee the job for 1 year. Altho my tourism 6th gen CG2 project might end today, they dropped the car to move it out 'till they get the pieces and the struts went though, revealing the frame is rotten.
So much for a dream i had, wanted to mod a CG2 myself for that purpose. Think ill just wait a bit and get a good TSX.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That car sounds like it was best left to be parted out and scrapped.

Not worth all that headache.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Yes i'm parting all out right now... will shop a TSX with a V6 and MT next week. Piss me off paid that crap 3k this summer + 2k in pieces just last week.

Bax

Reaction score
^ damn that sucks, sorry to hear that.

Finally got my "cyber monday" goodies, installed my red leds for my instrument cluster. :)

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
Ordered Magnaflow direct fit Cat Convertor with gaskets and Denso O2 sensor from advance auto with $50 off and got $60 for recycling stock cat

Back