Norcal/midcal meet.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was wondering since the Socal guys are having a meet soon, I was wondering lets have a meet in San Jose. Lets get the meet going guys.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
we should have a socal meet norcal meet. that'll be sick. we can meet half way

Ch1R

Reaction score
Yeah that be dope. Its just I think not a lot of people would go, I think the Bay area somewhere is half way not just saying because it closest :jae: but the central coast area haha. But you know the meet for Socal and Norcal meet up we should start planning it for next summer be great!

KnightRyder

Reaction score
I'm down but I don't think there are enough members on this site. We need to coordinate with v 6 performance.net for a slightly bigger turnout.

Ch1R

Reaction score
oh yeah, Ryder you wanna do that on v6p, im rarely on hope to see your car again haha.

jwong512

Reaction score
It would be sick if all the socal and norcal guys could just meet up at Santa Barbara or something :D.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
you guys aint got nothing on socal. lol j/k. sounds pretty rad. so is v6p for 6thgen v6 or all v6? or...??? never really looked into it & too lazy to research

Ch1R

Reaction score
you guys aint got nothing on socal. lol j/k. sounds pretty rad. so is v6p for 6thgen v6 or all v6? or...??? never really looked into it & too lazy to research

Its for all types bro haha, and im down and serious about this meet. A meet in the central coast would be sick with the weather and the beach, so lets have a list of people coming and ill see what I can do around here, im thinking laguna seca and all but no promises but im willing to do anything to make us all meet up.

Back