AMR Engineering / Ksport RR Coilovers

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Are you not considering Function & Form Coilovers or Koni Yellows + Ground Controls?

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Are you not considering Function & Form Coilovers or Koni Yellows + Ground Controls?

I'm a tourism enthousiasm, a windy road hunter in other words. And Quebec road is... something. No needle turn but elevations change fast and you got some nasty double radius sometimes.
Need something able to take a good beating, oh and not to mention the roads are quite in bad condition, lots of cracks. Not looking into slamming, just lowering 2/2.5''max and be able to play with adjustments.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Koni's and Ground control will do that. But the AMR's will as well. Your choice man, either way I know I'll be jealous

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
I think you need to slow down before you kill someone or yourself.

Nah, don't worry. It's a common way to drive over here. 75km/h is suggested, 90km/h is what you should drive at And 110km/h is ''allowed'', still can get arrested but they won't even bother since police themselves roll 20-30 km/h over the road limits. That's for the region i live in at least.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Alright, after reconsideration i'd be interested into some Y-Koni and ground controls as well.

Back