Hello Everyone

Ledford

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Kyle. I own a 2000 EX Coupe 4cyl 5mt. Ive been lurking these boards for awhile now and figured i would finally say hello and introduce myself. Im not a stranger to automotive forums but I normally just hide in the shadows and learn things from other members. I absolutely love 6thgen.com. Anywho I just wanted to say Hi to everyone even though its a few years late.

A couple pics

danmccormick87

Reaction score
:ohsnap: :welcome: although it seems a tad strange welcoming someone who has been a registered lurker longer than I. I started lurking bout the same time you actually signed up. :signlol: What till Red sees ya, I'm sure he'll say hi! Glad to see ya come out of the shadows and a very nice ride you have there!

Ledford

Reaction score
Are you in the Facebook group? I feel like I've seen this car before. Either way looks good.
I am not in the facebook group. Sadly I don't even have a facebook. I know I know its 2014! I have found that facebook causes more drama than its worth but I have been thinking about joining lately. Thanks guys for the nice comment on the car, its got quite a ways to go before I am done. If I can find a few old pics of it maybe ill make a members ride thread.

Pat

Reaction score
Facebook? Whats that? LOL. I agree, it causes mega drama!

Welcome, Love the gold wheels on red exterior.

Back