Got some rims finally...

Pat

Reaction score
Hey all, got some Rims finally,
They are Motegi MR7's, 17"

Think the white on black will look okay? I've seen a few cars that look good that way.

First Picture, the actual wheels I bought,
Second Picture, my Car since tint and exhaust (not the best shot)
Third Picture, a civic I found on google with the same wheels I bought, black on white...
Rims_zps59d90e54.jpg

IMG_20140331_192126_zps35fdfa96.jpg

may24_zps47e98a66.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Nice. The last wheel set up I had was motegi mr125's which are really similar to those. They were 17x7.5 with like a +40 offset.

Last edited:

CokeZero

Reaction score
It all depends on preference. IF I was going to put those white wheels on a black car, I would have the car murdered out. I usually like a rim with a little more dish. However, not all the time.

The white rims that suit my personal taste is something like Jordan_H has on his car.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
It all depends on preference. IF I was going to put those white wheels on a black car, I would have the car murdered out. I usually like a rim with a little more dish. However, not all the time.

The white rims that suit my personal taste is something like Jordan_H has on his car.

Oh hey, thanks :happy160:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congratz on geeting new sneakers.

I like white on black combo; Gives the car a good contrast.

One thing about having white wheels is that the brake dusts show up quite frequently 'n noticeably, so you will end up cleaning them more often, if you're ocd.

qanoot21

Reaction score
Guys I have a 99 Honda accord coupe its lowered
I am getting XXR's 527 18x9.75 +20 Offset
now I am confused which tires to put on 215/35/18s or 225/40/18s?

Pat

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, Yes, I like the deep dish version on Jordan_H's better... but this was a $300 dollar deal, with 90% tread :D

There are two different sizes. The front is 205/50/17, the back is 225/45/17.
I did some research, they are the same diameter, just prevents rubbing on cornering.

I know its not perfect, but like I said, price was right. I needed new summers anyway, and buying 4 new summers for my stock wheels would be more than 300. So, I'm happy.

Didn't think of the brake dust issue, will have to keep on it.

Back