gasstation5.jpg

gasstation6.jpg

gasstation1.jpg

gasstation2.jpg

gasstation3.jpg

gasstation11.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Something about the columns and your car.........

Great pics, good choice of photoshoot location.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sweet pix... i like the effects on the 4th shot, but the car should have been positioned different... maybe more to the front? great pix overall.. and tht granny gold is teh :boink:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
sickk! diggin the gas station shoot man. i wished we had one that big around my area

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
:147703263745b138a51

Lookin great Matt. Very clean and tasteful.

Us GRNY GLD guys KNOW how to do the OEM+ look :hihi:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Something about the columns and your car.........

Great pics, good choice of photoshoot location.

its like ur the last accord on earth lol

sickk! diggin the gas station shoot man. i wished we had one that big around my area

Ive had my eye on this location for over a year now, i wanted to wait for some big changes to my car to play this card, but i was bored and just went for it.

Its a very large complex, and im pretty sure its meant only for industrial vehicles like cement trucks, and 18 wheelers and the like. the porto potties didn't used to be there, something new and smelly to deal with while i was shooting. And it was 11 at night when i was there, that's why no one else was around.

And i know very few people with cars that are modded, so i cant go and shoot with anyone...

gasstation077.jpg

sweet pix... i like the effects on the 4th shot, but the car should have been positioned different... maybe more to the front? great pix overall.. and tht granny gold is teh :boink:

I agree completely about the positioning of the car, but i thought the lighting was neat enough that i had to post it up. here is another one similar.

gasstation1.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. most the shots are un-touched because i am newbie when it comes to editing.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with your untouched shots, the lighting contrast/colum/car positioning made for some great photos.

Back