Fast way racer turbo kit!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey whats up guys need the forced induction pros on this one....lookin on ebay and seen this turbo kit with plenty of items for a cheap cheap price....it can be the worst item for that price i swap out some of the cheap stuff for good products....then again....i might just use it all my last ebay kit on a good tune broke my B20 powered integra in the 12s and this kit looks way better! need u guys input

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5886ff8a06

Drift

Reaction score
I strongly urge you NOT to buy a turbo kit from ebay. You will regret wasting your money on cheap garbage.

cudablack2004

Reaction score
see the thing is....i understand what ur saying but the last kit was an ebay kit..and did great the only part that gave me problems was the wastegate which i swapped out for a good one and a manual boost controller....i might give it another shot only this is a different brand compared to JDM SPORT....:thumbsup:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're just gonna swap out the cheap stuff for good stuff...then...whats the point. Just buy the right stuff the first time.

Drift

Reaction score
If you're just gonna swap out the cheap stuff for good stuff...then...whats the point. Just buy the right stuff the first time.

Exactly. I never understood the theory of buying it twice and settling for crap. Just buy it once and do it right.

cudablack2004

Reaction score
like i said! this is another brand so the parts might be good...now later down the road if something doesnt function right then ill replace! but for a grand plus tax u cant beat that with a broom stick....whats a good brand for a f series kit anyways? heard peak boost makes a mean setup but it aint A/C compatible like this ebay kit i could be wrong!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
dude, its all the same stuff. just cause it looks different doesn't mean it is. most of the car amplifiers made in china share the same build house...same with the korean ones. only thing different is the name on the top.

they use whats called "commodity parts"...where one place makes X part, another makes Y, company Z puts them together.

go buy it, then...what would we care? good advice has been given, now its up to you to do with it what you will.

the "best" kit is the one you piece together for your needs.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well 3 of us so far have told you its crap, pretty sure everyone else will too. If you're so set on getting and think its better than the other ebay kits, then just buy it and quit asking us about it cuz we're just gonna give you the same answer everytime.

Back