Ipex Motoring Ebay Blackhoused Headlights?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
That's what I have. They're really good quality just the bottom holes won't line up. I had to redrill them and they came out super sexy, I recommend them.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Narftastic

Reaction score
Ummm yea i think my first set was from them.. They were good until some old lady hit them :(

I say go for it.

mrphantastic

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I've heard that eBay ones tend to melt when using high beams though, so that kind of makes me rethink buying them since I might need to use my high beams one day. Ha.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
My high beams melted the plastic housing on those headlights lol. They still look amazing though. You can't retrofit with them however, the reflector buckets are too small/shallow. I took OEM reflector buckets and backing, and took the lens, and housing from those ebay ones and now they look better than OEM! But yes, high beams will melt the plastic housing.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
My hids work fine in them and I never use the highbeams so it works out I guess

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

mrphantastic

Reaction score
Sucks to hear ogliquidmetal lol. If it wasn't for them melting I'd probably get them. Oh well. My OEM ones don't look THAT bad, but are still a little cloudy which sucks. Maybe I'll just try to clean them again with a headlight restoration I used last time from Walmart. It seemed to work pretty good IMO. I guess my local shop just didn't do a good job or something..

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Sucks to hear ogliquidmetal lol. If it wasn't for them melting I'd probably get them. Oh well. My OEM ones don't look THAT bad, but are still a little cloudy which sucks. Maybe I'll just try to clean them again with a headlight restoration I used last time from Walmart. It seemed to work pretty good IMO. I guess my local shop just didn't do a good job or something..

Get them for the lenses :D

Bax

Reaction score
^ What he said. :D

If you want to get rid of the lines on the lenses, buy a set of the TYC projector headlights, their lenses are smooth with no horizontal lines at all. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
You know what you should do ? Retrofit with bi-xenon ! You wont have to worry about your high beams melting the housing ! hehe.

Back