Rear Window Visor

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Whats going on with this? if its not gonna go threw can Mod's please close this thread cause its getting everyones hopes up

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Whats going on with this? if its not gonna go threw can Mod's please close this thread cause its getting everyones hopes up
You should actually check out the original thread on V6P since I'm rarely on 6GA. Don't jump to conclusions. :jerkit:

The mold for the spoiler is overseas and they are getting produced right now. I don't know how many AIT is going to get in a batch but they hopefully will be here in October. This is what I was told DIRECTLY FROM AIT via a phone call. So before you decide to come in and tell mods to close a thread that "is getting everyone's hopes up" you should really do some more digging.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Are you serious, there are so many updates about this, at least we are getting updates from people who are trying to put this together. Since the GB was started on V6P, as was suggested, perhaps you should start there first and communicate with people on that site and not go by what's happening on here. This thread is more like a 'reference' for the Official GB on V6P.

You should actually check out the original thread on V6P since I'm rarely on 6GA. Don't jump to conclusions. :jerkit:

The mold for the spoiler is overseas and they are getting produced right now. I don't know how many AIT is going to get in a batch but they hopefully will be here in October. This is what I was told DIRECTLY FROM AIT via a phone call. So before you decide to come in and tell mods to close a thread that "is getting everyone's hopes up" you should really do some more digging.

Appreciate the update on here, I've been checking on V6P from time to time as well. You handle your response better than I think I would have! :rofl:

jaron001

Reaction score
lol he clearly didnt read this thread or he would have ended up on v6p and had all his questions answered

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Check it out guys.

4148633545_79a16424c8.jpg

4149391700_4449f8f232.jpg

4148628491_1243ab1497.jpg

4149387290_d4624e2da6.jpg

4148627105_4a483fcb08.jpg

Back