Rainy Sunday pics :)

IMG_20150531_191629.jpg

IMG_20150531_194255.jpg

IMG_20150531_194558.jpg

IMG_20150531_194905.jpg

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Pics look really good. I'm suprised to see you are pretty low especially with your swap. Does anything sit lower (like oil pan, trans, etc..) than before the swap happened? Just wondering

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man your car is A1....... :drool:

Thanks got pretty luck to get the reflection in the water. Too be honest, didn't even see it until I got home. One of the few advantages of shooting pictures in light rain :p

Pics look really good. I'm suprised to see you are pretty low especially with your swap. Does anything sit lower (like oil pan, trans, etc..) than before the swap happened? Just wondering

Thanks. Since we used the same engine mounts as for the J30, and I didn't end up lowering the subframe with any spacers, my ground clearance should be comparable to my old j30/auto setup. Having said that, my high flow cat is not as flat as the OEM, and that thing will sometimes scrape on pavement irregularities :doh:

phi1542

Reaction score
Thanks got pretty luck to get the reflection in the water. Too be honest, didn't even see it until I got home. One of the few advantages of shooting pictures in light rain :p

Damn I didn't even notice until you said that LOL looks way better now that i noticed it :thumbsup:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
your car is so perfect dude. i would say it doesn't need a thing, but retrofitted headlights would be the only thing i'd add.

Appreciate it, yes, I agree, definitely wanna do a retrofit, made a thread about retrofitting the 9th Gen Accord dual LED projectors ... Unfortunately, those headlights are so rare, and consequently so expensive :banghead:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added some pics of the carbon fiber wrapped wing and updated my future mods section :secret:

Back