Louddd Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

v-tec 4 life

Reaction score
hi im john, i want to know where i can find the loudest muffler to put on my accord. i want to be heard from a mile away. i preferably like the rasy loud ones. cause i know if i get this muffler my car will get noticed and the ladies will come flocking in. my boy has a really loud muffler he just welded on and he says he thinks he gained about 10-15 horsepower. WOW!!! hopefully i can see the same gains.

acrod99

Reaction score
please get some kind of cat-back, and not just a buzz can. my skunk2 is fairly loud without the baffle, but do you really want to attract that kind of chick, man? and those kind of loud exhausts are what the pigs scope for, too. just my .02

v-tec 4 life

Reaction score
HAHA LOL i was just playing bro, just trying to see if i can attract any ricers and then make fun of them, but thanks for having patience i would have made fun of me if i were you

acrod99

Reaction score
Sorry, man. no ricers on this forum. everyone on here is straight-up 6th gen, and very helpful. might as well stop trying to smoke 'em out.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
v-tec 4 life said:
HAHA LOL i was just playing bro, just trying to see if i can attract any ricers and then make fun of them, but thanks for having patience i would have made fun of me if i were you

Yeah, right. YOu're serious. You do want a loud muffler :p :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, i read that first post, and i was like, oh noooooo, haha. then i got to the 3rd one and was massively relieved, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back