Jdm h23a vtec blue top swap guide

ickna11

Reaction score
Ever figure out the shifting or temp gauge? Mines doing the same thing...

nine23

Reaction score
sorry to bump and old thread but I have the F20B swap in (very similar) and I am having a problem with the idle dropping ans stalling when I rev the rpms at all and let out on them... this also occurs while driving and coming to a stop.... I have a primary O2 sensor CEL and I replaced with a non-ulev sensor denso but it didnt change the idle and it still had the light. this weekend i am going to check the voltage coming to the plug but jsut seeing if anyone else has had this problem.

Hondasir

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with a CEL for primary O2 sensor heater circuit as well.. Did you ever find a fix?

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
What kind of torque specs? You just treat it like an H22 swap for the most part

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Oso

Reaction score
anybody know if a '98 lude's automatic transmission will work on my '02 accord se coupe it's a 2.3?????? please . oh yeah and if it does who knows how to to wire it up ?

Oso

Reaction score
ok I have a question, so if I get an h22a4 and the automatic transmission that goes with it from a 98 prelude, how do I hook up the transmission wiring??? in a 2002 accord se coupe 2.3 auto.

619rcr

Reaction score
hardly anyone comes in here anymore. you cant just drop in a prelude at trans. but f23 and h22 have similar bolt pattens. just use the stock trans or do a 5 spd swap. ive done at least 2 auto to manual swaps and 3 f to h swaps. manual is much more reliable long term.

Back