Operation: TooLow Build Thread (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Well I'm happy it taught you something. Glad it was a car that was lost and not a life. Best of luck with whatever build you decide. If you don't end up buying that accord and decide to part out let me know because I'd be interested in your jtc shifter

Last edited:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Well I'm happy it taught you something. Glad it was a car that was lost and not a life. Best of luck with whatever build you decide. If you don't end up buying that accord and decide to part out let me know because I'd be interested in your jtc shifter
Thank you sir. It was crazy how it happened because everybody told me I was fine and I went outside to smoke a mild. But all I remember is being at the kitchen table and getting pulled over and the officer asking me did I see the way my car looked :(. I never drive drunk or have any intentions to and Idk wtf happened because I've been drunk before but never drove.

I most likely will be parting it out though.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
I know I haven't updated in awhile but my civic blew a head gasket and I ended buying a white ford probe to replace it and that car ended up being a nightmare so I used it for parts and bought another ford probe.

So now I have the Accord, the civic and two ford probes lol I'm all over the place. I've decided to keep the Accord and fix it.

86fb30d95cee5214a8b5e9877f4d1b58.jpg

6c6184db0540b1e1e6245f334befaee9.jpg

791956b1d5aebd309ce4173cec40f253.jpg

bfec73ea8c0e0e1b8960b4f4833876af.jpg

I bought this car for $500 with 103k miles on it. It came with a wrecked front end, dash was all ****ed up and needed a new windshield. I Still was able to test drive it and it started up and drove around like a dream so I bought it.

It sat for awhile because I was tight for money but I eventually got everything fixed. I took the dash, front bumper, hood, front rad support, headlights, shifter linkage out of the white probe and put it in this one. Got the front end fixed for $250 from a friend and primered.

I changed the oil yesterday and finally put it back on the road just to find out it ends an outer tie rod end. So I will be replacing that today.

The Accord will live don't worry.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Haven't updated this thread in a very long time! I am pleased to announce I will start this build back up. A few things happened since I've posted last.

I traded in my civic hatch and bought a 2013 ford focus se with the pos dct transmission. Big mistake. Plan on trading it in when I get more of it paid off. Bought it with 29k currently has 37k on it.

I'll be fixing the accord back up to be my DD to keep the miles down on my focus.

Ive also scraped my white probe and still have my purple one with alot and I mean alot of mods for it. http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701318309 My build thread on probe talk.

Future mods until I'm done with the probe will be.

-Retrofit
-Lip kit all around
-18x9.5 wheels
-Front and Rear camber kit
-Cxracing coilovers
-Fix the body damage and Repaint
-Grip royal woodgrain and gold steering wheel
-nrg green and gold quick release
-Leather interior install
-Rolled and pulled fenders

That's it until I start the serious mods for it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back