Engine Bay

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Wondering if there is a photo thread for people to post their engine's on. I was wondering if anyone on here has a shaved engine bay because I thought about doing it. I tried searching but didn't find any. Thanks guys.

kn0x47

Reaction score
u mean shaved valve cover? check out sketch05 and i think chido has/had one up in a for sale thread

isteven

Reaction score
He's talking about wire tucked engine bay to were it only shows the motor and all that, I think.
I've seen a lot integras and civics but never really saw any on accords.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Shaved or done a wire tuck?

If you meant wire tuck, there are several people who have done that.

Do a search and there should be at least 2-3 member's that come up.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
like this.
htup_0909_05_z+1995_honda_civic_cx+engine_bay.jpg

I looked but couldn't find any. I'll search some more but like steven said, usually you just find teg's and civic's

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's a tuck. BlackDeathV6(Bill), MikeyMike, dreman, to name a few have either done it or are in the process of doing it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Psh, good luck with that. Civics are much simpler cars, we have **** everywhere.

isteven

Reaction score
^^^i second that lol

I love the face the officer gave when he told my friend to pop the hood and he asks "how does this run?!"

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
priceless :lawl:
^^^i second that lol

I love the face the officer gave when he told my friend to pop the hood and he asks "how does this run?!"

Yeah it'll be hard but unique since accords are kinda out of the tuner scene anyways but we gotta show everyone we run this ***** hahahah

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Our j30s are so big that even if u do a wiretuck the engine bay would still look packed with **** lol but its always nice to look at all motor when popping a hood ... reminds me of a friend of mine that got pulled over in his coupe and the cop stuck his head inside and said "this **** isn't even stick how the **** did you go so fast" lolz priceless (V6 cono!!!!!!)

Back