Acura RL bbk powdercoated wrinkle red.
bbs evo stockies
Zedd sl5 black vacuum wheels

Enjoy
Criticism is welcomed

MODS HERE?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Very nice looking accord. I still don't know if I like the molding shaved on these or not. Did you modify the grille yourself on the 01-02 bumper? Welcome to the site.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Another well kept Accord! Seems like you really know what you're doing / where you're going.

Care to list out your performance & maybe even your future plans?

Really liking the front end btw; nice work on the upper grille. :thumbsup:

Hcord87

Reaction score
Wassup my fellow 6th gen lovers thanks for your posts. I thought the shaved moldings are great on our cars. It gives us a really clean, almost more modern look and puts our exterior In timeless status. It also set me apart from other 6th gen sedans as It is a rare mod.

My performance mods are as follows:
02 euro R H22 swap+lsd tranny
aem fuel rail
450 cc injectors ( don't quote me I may be a bit off. My tuner recommended them.)
Mugen h22 headers wrapped in titanium header wrap
Cheap ebay downpipe(I only found the top piece of the header)
aem V2 intake color matched to the exterior (it is from an earlier gen accord though)
Wire tuck on the bay
Walbro fuel pump
Hondata s300
last dyno was at 205 to the wheel, but crazy torque

My immediate future plans are accu air and a turbo. Here on the east coast you can really appreciate the air ride. If you've driven around here you know what I mean. And I'm all about the power, if it's not turbo it would be a k- swap , but I'd probably wanna put a turbo that thing anyway. Any suggestions or help on accu air and turbo on the euro R is greatly appreciated.

Again thanks for checking me out, my build is inspired almost entirely from this community. Feel free to post and I'll post more pics soon.
Lata

Jordan_H

Reaction score
For the airride set up I would talk to michael. I'll post a link to his member ride in a moment. I know his instagram is michael_rawrrr . He is using d2 for his suspsension and accuairs e-level air managment system. If I did air ride I would piece together to make things possibly cheaper and I'll get what I want. Check out universal air springs by aerosport.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks for the list! (I knew that something nice was going to be listed haha.)

You might wanna list these out on your 1st post, since the list will grow, so you can keep track of what you've done. That way, people can also surf your thread easily w/o asking repetitive questions from time to time. (It's also sort of like the rule of this thread section, too.;))

Michael_accord has a similar setup regarding your future plan, so you might find him / his experiences helpful. ;)
 ↓
 ↓
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46230

I kindda like the shaved door panels tho. Makes it look like our coupes imo. (Sry, DrOwZee.. Your's is cool haha.)

EDIT: Didn't know that Jordan has already mentioned you about Michael. He beat me by a minute lol.

Last edited:
Back