Jan/Feb ROTM Winner "Erik123456789"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Congrats to Erik for winning the "Most Improved" Accord!!

Before
dsc03188v.jpg

After
mountainshot2.jpg

-Engine / Performance
- t3/t4 turbo @ 14 PSI
- walbro fuel pump
- 440 rc injectors
- flowmaster series muffler
- HKS bov
- full CX Racing after market radiator

-Suspension
- Tokico Blue's with Eibach Lowering Springs
- Brembo Drilled and Slotted Rotors.
- PB Racing Ceramic Pads

-Interior
- Quick Release, Type R style steering wheel with custom Honda Emblem.
- DC sports short shifter.

-Exterior
- Midnight Blue metallic paint
- Velocity 17" Wheels
- Mugen Front and Back Lip
- Black housed Headlights
- 8000K HID kit
- Window Visors
- Side Markers
- Datum Tow Hook
- 01-03 Civic Fog Lights​

1. Is this your first car?
No, this is actually my third car. The first car I ever bought was an Eagle Talon back when I was fourteen. My second car was a 93' EJ1 and now I have the Accord, which is my favorite up until now out of the three.

2. How did you end up with the accord?

Well.. I pretty much got stuck with it. I was more into sportier cars and I always wanted something like an RSX or an EM1 or just any newer version of my original car. My car at that time was a civic, and it was lots of fun but since it was also boosted, maintenance seemed HARD at the time. I was just a broke sixteen year old with no steady job. So one day my dad offered me to "sell" me his car if I gave him half of whatever I could sell my civic for. So I sold the civic and "bought" the accord for 1000$ from my dad because it was an opportunity that I couldn't let go of. So it might have been my only option at the time, but I am sure lovin' my accord right now!

3. When did you first start modifying cars?

The first time I ever modded a car was when I SLAMMED my Eagle Talon and painted the wheels a flat black color. I had no money and I was way too young to realize it was completely ghetto, so I ended up cutting the springs and used spray paint for the wheels. That was pretty much the only thing I ever did to that car. So I was around fourteen when I started modding MY OWN cars, but I had already been around modding cars since way back. I pretty much followed in my older brother's footsteps.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
I am always running into problems, but I don't mind it even though it can be a pain in the a**. In my opinion, the perfect car without any problems will always be the STOCK car, not the one that is constantly modded. So I pretty much have to learn how to live with it.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
I don't do it to be "unique" from others, I like the idea of "improving" a car's performance and appearance to my own liking.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?

I have so many extra mods I've been planning to do on my car, that I don't even know where to start anymore. But one of the first things I will be doing is adding some foglights to the car and upgrade into a wings west kit, And most importantly improve my stopping power ( which I've already started on. ;) )

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?

I currently have another car, Its a 99 Civic EX, I'm planning on leaving it stock for now. But I'm planning on swapping over to a B-Series and boosting it ASAP!!

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
The boost no doubt! I love being able to go up huge, long hills on fifth gear with absolutely no stress on the motor. I love how there is always power there waiting for me whenever I need it. And well.. It's always fun to have a boosted car. :p

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
My brother and my dad for teaching me how to do all the labor myself, hah! :D

Last edited:
Back