Nov/Dec ROTM Winner "t.blackaccord" Updated(11/20/07)

HoUsToNeD713

Reaction score
clean and simple whip.. propz...i had similar setup in mind fpr exteriors like rims and tail lights... not planning for any engine mod except for intake

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
hoping to put stuff back this weekend
sick and tired of the winter look

98akkordLX

Reaction score
sickass whip, job well done!! i think u shud shave the door handlez now and get a lil lip spoiler for the trunk, a tiny roof/rear windshield spoiler, and black out the red part of ur tailz, and do gold.yellow tint on ur blinkers and reverse lights on ur tailz. That will go soo well with all the gold on ur whip!!!

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
sickass whip, job well done!! i think u shud shave the door handlez now and get a lil lip spoiler for the trunk, a tiny roof/rear windshield spoiler, and black out the red part of ur tailz, and do gold.yellow tint on ur blinkers and reverse lights on ur tailz. That will go soo well with all the gold on ur whip!!!

i am currently trying to find a nice spoiler for my trunk
a lip or maybe something like the stock one.
trying to see if there is a cf on tho

as far as shaving handles go...not really into that
i rather shave my side moldings
i have considered the rear lip spoiler on the rear window, but not sure if i would really like it

as far as blacking out tails tho..not by thing again...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mickey, for the CF spoiler, I think Dre mentioned that his was a Scion TC CF spoiler. Not sure how much they go for these days.

Back