finch13

Reaction score
Re: j35 swap

wow this got out of hand real quick.

Although I may not be as knowledgeable as most people on here. I'm constantly learning and gaining knowledge first hand by getting into the mix of building, cleaning, measuring and doing whatever I can to do it...

My whole philosophy for tuning is the process and not the results. So whatever you implied about dropping a car off and having someone else do it is not my style nor my plan.

Good Job on the comebacks moneypit, i give you the win.

Perhaps I should get even more involved in my build, but then again I lack the time and the proper training to effectively complete it. So whatever i'm learning is from a reputable professional.

I guess what my intention is to try to pass the knowledge that i've learned for other people to try. If they don't like it, then so be it.

on a side note, you have a J36 build that's completed and boosted?? can you link me to the page so you can "educate" me even more?

+1 for a respectable, level headed, calm come back.

MoneyPit

Reaction score

HTML:
wow this got out of hand real quick.

Although I may not be as knowledgeable as most people on here. I'm constantly learning and gaining knowledge first hand by getting into the mix of building, cleaning, measuring and doing whatever I can to do it...

My whole philosophy for tuning is the process and not the results. So whatever you implied about dropping a car off and having someone else do it is not my style nor my plan.

Good Job on the comebacks moneypit, i give you the win.

Perhaps I should get even more involved in my build, but then again I lack the time and the proper training to effectively complete it. So whatever i'm learning is from a reputable professional.

I guess what my intention is to try to pass the knowledge that i've learned for other people to try. If they don't like it, then so be it.

on a side note, you have a J36 build that's completed and boosted?? can you link me to the page so you can "educate" me even more?

i appreciate the mellow response bud

i think it's important that you know i'm not looking for a win. i'm not here to talk ****, nor am i here to say i'm smarter/better/more experienced than the next accord enthusiast. hell, your mechanic was the one who motivated me to do the j36 in the first place

sure, i'm biased toward complete DIY. i think when you work for something, you appreciate it more. like chang said, there are too many bench racers online, who could put me to shame on a written exam of random facts, yet they literally have yet to spin a bolt on their own car. i'm not ok with that **** for myself, period. i gotta know why/what/where/how, and i don't like to take other peoples' words for it

if i've learned anything in the tuner game, it's to stay humble no matter how badass your setup is/was/will be because there will always be someone out there who is smarter/better/more experienced than you, with more money than you, ready to 1up you at the drop of the hat

btw, here's the link to my car in its current state, with 1123 break-in miles on the new motor http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22367

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

^
agreed,

Lesson Learned, thanks for the link.

BTW, are you having hood clearance problems? That was one of the first things I ran into...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Damn, I was expecting some blood-shed. It's good we all treat each other like gentlemen, maybe we should all go to a gentleman's club together? :leeann:

MoneyPit

Reaction score

BTW, are you having hood clearance problems? That was one of the first things I ran into...

reading owns joo, lol. i talked about it in that thread. anyway, the problems are now rectified. i ended up lowering my innovatives and cutting the support beams out of the bottom of the hood. the p2r plenums are what made it such a sombish

Back