'01 Accord G23 build.. & 2-piston Caliper swap

silverstrike

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. sorry for the late reply.
not much has happened to the build tho but I have found a job now.
I just need my own tools to start. so i'm waiting to get the tools.
also I've added some new things to my accord which i'll post pictures of in a couple of days.
the H22 block i have is for sale now so let me know if anyone wants it.

silverstrike

Reaction score
Car looks good..,...Good luck on the build :thumbsup:

Thank you.

I'm sorry for not coming online for so long.. trying to fing a job and what not..
Ok, for a little update on things I have picked up an F23A1 long block with JDM F23 Intake Manifold (for sale if anyone wants it, with full harness.. offer)
I got it all in trade for a CD player that i had laying around. the motor has 240k miles and so it would need a rebuild obviously. I have also put the Prelude cross drilled and slotted rotors in the front.. long story short, snapped wheel studs while going to school, rotors got a little f*ed up.. but well i'm safe and dats all dat matters.. oh and i also picked up 17" Enkei WDM rims with tires for $20. As far as getting the work done on the h22 head, i have yet to get new valvetrain parts which i will get as soon as i sell the h22 block and some other misc parts i have laying around. Also i'm on the hunt for the 2-piston calipers, really want that NSX calipers but can't seem to find it and for right now i would rather spend the money getting the g23 ready.

silverstrike

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a couple of months now because I have been looking for a job non stop as soon as I graduated. Still no luck tho. But as far as the build goes. the G23 is on hold. In the meantime I got myself a complete Type S H22 motor and am planning on building this, resleeving, and turboing it. I might also let go of the G23 project and start with the H22 all together.

Last edited by a moderator:

cuba1164

Reaction score
Im currently working on the same project bought the engine piece by piece and wen im done ill have 2 g23 one completely stock and one with upgrades and kseries pistons... gl on the build

Back