6th gen k swaped accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
We meet again :) I'm the one on K20A.org, I've seen the Del Sol you've built in person he does some pretty sweet work guys. I have not mounted the motor yet I'm still driving the car with the H in it for now. I got pretty much have the motor set for now just making sure I have everything before I pull the motor out mounts should be here next week. I'll be using the CD Accord Hasport drivers side bracket since I'll be runing a K24 accord 5spd, the EKK2 mount kit will only support the EP3 and RSX and trans. I'll for sure keep you up to date with the build, I along with others are looking forward to yours also.

td-civ

Reaction score
We meet again :) I'm the one on K20A.org, I've seen the Del Sol you've built in person he does some pretty sweet work guys. I have not mounted the motor yet I'm still driving the car with the H in it for now. I got pretty much have the motor set for now just making sure I have everything before I pull the motor out mounts should be here next week. I'll be using the CD Accord Hasport drivers side bracket since I'll be runing a K24 accord 5spd, the EKK2 mount kit will only support the EP3 and RSX and trans. I'll for sure keep you up to date with the build, I along with others are looking forward to yours also.

ya i have cd and the ekk2 mounts then i just moded bracket so the motor fits better so my rear mount is the ekk2 and the sides are cd the motor has lots of room in the bay and my itbs clear the hood when i had it in the old accord before the tree droped on it so i think this time around it will fit even better

^^
he'd be better off just importing a RHD accord from japan then to go through a conversion

to the OP, looks like a great build... for sure a one of a kind project, keep us posted!, would love to see the finished results... also what kind of power are you expecting out the build?

I wish I had the time to do a project like this! Just curious, have you thought about doing a right hand drive conversion? That would be tight!

im not doing a rhd swap no point i own a 93 civic sir-s from japan too

as for the motor im looking for 260 to 280 na strocker motor with itbs tuned on aem ems

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
DAMN!! One hell of a build.

Subscribed!

Can't wait to see you and Dre's finial product.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
ya me too i think he is going boost im going na so it will be cool to see how both turn out

At first I wanted to go na but since I've never owned a turbo car it was a must. I guess us Toronto boys go hard lol. I did not know you were using the CD kit I thought only the EK. Did you use the CD accord drivers side mount? and not the EK, if so I'm sure you had to mod that thing like crazy to work because the 6tn gen drivers side mount is nothing like the CD. I look forward to seeing our rides done man much props and thanks for the input.

td-civ

Reaction score
At first I wanted to go na but since I've never owned a turbo car it was a must. I guess us Toronto boys go hard lol. I did not know you were using the CD kit I thought only the EK. Did you use the CD accord drivers side mount? and not the EK, if so I'm sure you had to mod that thing like crazy to work because the 6tn gen drivers side mount is nothing like the CD. I look forward to seeing our rides done man much props and thanks for the input.

i did i took the stock mount off like you do on the other side and made a custom mount on both side im still working on it and i may try the ek one this time around going to spend more time on it this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back