JDMCG3's 98 Coupe

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Surprise those civic springs are still handling up to your Accord lol. Especially with those blues.

In for new pics!

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Really ? o_0

Jdmcg: moar picsssssss. Looks clean

dont really wanna take any till i get my body work and paint job and new wheels. but once those two things happen ill flood this thread with photos

Can u make a DIY please!!!! I have been struggling to do it

two zip ties in the top two holes. secure the ties to the little "mesh" like part of the bumper.

Hurry up and move so I can see this sexy ride!

yours is sexier.. i can guarantee it... since your car is all up on JustStance and what not.

DIY?:jae:
Step one, acquire zip ties.
step two, using your newly acquired zip-ties, attach licence plate to the general area on the bumper that you desire it to be.

you forgot one step... bring a beer outside with you; cause hard work is ahead :lawl:

Surprise those civic springs are still handling up to your Accord lol. Especially with those blues.

In for new pics!

yeah i am too. its been two years now.. and all four struts are still good. although i am counting down the days till i get my F2 type 2.5s

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
yours is sexier.. i can guarantee it... since your car is all up on JustStance and what not.

Got on Hella Stanced today! :)
But it isn't about who's looks better, it's about the car in general and I'd love to actually meet another member on here :thumbsup:

Very impressive engine bay cleanup. I'd love to see a cellphone shot of the bay.

+1

jdmcg3

Reaction score
hes two rolling shoots of current setup.. no side mirror = FTW

DSCN9305.jpg

DSCN9308.jpg

edit: found a few more of the current setup and some exhaust clips

DSCN9573.jpg

clicky..

Last edited:
Back