Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

Saw this in the Sears automotive center at my local mall! Haha!

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/pilot-automotive-french-fries-holder/p-02866707000P
That's sweet haha! Actually, that looks exactly identical to mine. Now that I used it for the 1st time, I found it pretty useful b/c it traps sault in the cup, and keeps my seats clean.

On top of that, this thing becomes pretty useful as well, when it misses the hand-to-mouth route lol.
 ↓
Anti-drop cousion. (Now, AKA "French Fry Saver". :henry:)
DSC_0005_zps1a5a6d97.jpg

DSC_00062_zpsd9eef03e.jpg

You wouldn't believe how many people asked about those things were an option to buy at Honda when I worked there. Works pretty well I see lol. Richard, car keeps looking better and better
These holders need to be def available at parts dept then lol. Thank you, sir! And, so as yours! :rock:

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Man! You've got it all covered! Haha!
Yea I guess so haha~. French Fries Club Member #1 Lol!

Although it's gonna rain from time to time through out the week, washed the car anyways for the hell of it.

Finally took the straight-on rear shot w/ the descent camera after all. (The Y-pipe is yet to be adjusted horizontally..)
5fef5ee3-d72e-441d-be83-bc04f4346fc2_zpsznxlxhvp.jpg

There has been a ground clearance issue at my garage entrance, ever since I had the front suspension lowered by .25 inch..
IMAG4863_zpsa6c71f52.jpg

Went to a hardware store to get a sheet of metal.
IMAG5175_zpsfvuams9d.jpg

I do have a scrape-guard underneath the front lip, but no more scraping. :)
IMG_0377_zpsc1mjvi85.jpg

JV6

Reaction score

You ever try using like 1x4 woods like lay it cross where it sinks in so when your tires are on it your lip would be already above the garage edge.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

You ever try using like 1x4 woods like lay it cross where it sinks in so when your tires are on it your lip would be already above the garage edge.
Yep, I thought about that, too prior to getting this metal sheet. The only problem I could think of getting those woods would be, ending up placing those outside of garage pretty much permanently, and trapping bunch of bugs 'n worms underneath..

On the other hand, placing this thin sheet of metal on the garage floor boarder really makes the sheet skid itself when it touches the lip, and it still prevents from scraping it. Plus, it's so light that I can slide it into the garage with my foot when I'm done. But I still gotta get out of the car 'n do that when I leave my house haha.

But thanks for the suggestion, James. :)

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

There's always water going into the side of my engine bay, every time when it rains or the car gets washed, especially right by the intake box.

Came to realize that I had a little bit of leftover of this:

* JDM Wind Noise-Reducing Outer Door Weather Strips → Post #374

Cleaned off the surface w/ some alcohol solution.
6b2b19b8a411a348996eef6cb88049fb.jpg

Mounted the weather strip along the curve of the fender line.
8b72308b8d4a0ee3942ecf2342c324b2.jpg

No more water going in!
a4d0b46d66936599fa3a8d648ee7b62f.jpg

Coincidently, the leftover strip was the exact length for both sides. The strip is supposedly for reducing some wind-noise, but I couldn't really tell the huge difference. More or less, removing my side window deflectors play a big role in wind-noise reduction.

I'm just glad that there will be less of a hassle to keep the bay away from water going in. :)

Last edited:

goldenchamp

Reaction score

There's always water going into the side of my engine bay, every time when it rains or the car gets washed, especially right by the intake box.

Came to realize that I had a little bit of leftover of this:

* JDM Wind Noise-Reducing Outer Door Weather Strips → Post #374

Cleaned off the surface w/ some alcohol solution.
IMAG5191_zps4hra7elj.jpg

Mounted the weather strip along the curve of the fender line.
IMAG5193_zps0zg7fso9.jpg

No more water going in!
IMAG5195_zpsbxx0tbrc.jpg

Coincidently, the leftover strip was the exact length for both sides. The strip is supposedly for reducing some wind-noise, but I couldn't really tell the huge difference. More or less, removing my side window deflectors play a big role in wind-noise reduction.

I'm just glad that there will be less of a hassle to keep the bay away from water going in. :)

That's sweet! I wanna add that to my ride now!

nexTOme

Reaction score

I don't know what's more cleaner, your car or the crazy spotless, well-documented thread.

this is one hell of clean coupe.
damn you, stop making me miss accord!!!!

Back