mx5Kev's Accord V6 Coupe,EUDM, new pics (56k warning)

mx5kev

Reaction score
Thanks, and at least, I'm pretty sure I won't see anyone on this board with the same wheels :).

For the nozzle, I don't know if I will put them back when I'll paint my new bumper. The pump is dead, and it's 150 euros by Honda, and impossible to find an aftermarket version.

juicebox00

Reaction score
1888893_10152288544129882_1743042361_o.jpg

Lovely photo. Keep up the great work and constant updates on this thread :)

mx5kev

Reaction score
Nah that's ok, I'll keep them for the day I'll give a look to the pump. But I'd say it isn't working on 95% of the car here. 5 other % have bought a new pump ^^

mx5kev

Reaction score
Hey hey, I didn't have much time to come lately, mostly because of my finals and the fact i've bought a ****ty Prelude from the UK. That lude is a real pain in the ***. But that's not the topic. It's been almost one year since I've done the overhaul of my transmission myself, still working fine.

I've found a licence plate holder and mounted it. I think it looks much better than before.

I just have one little problem, in december I've replaced the power glass lifter, but I already have the same problem as before, the mechanism got loose, and the glass isn't getting up well anymore, it's getting a bit out of its guides. I don't know if I'm clear, but I would get mad if I have to change it every thinks months, according to the price, 120 euros...

It's that part causing problem : http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Replace...onda|Model:Accord&hash=item43caa2f363&vxp=mtr

I'll have to take a look, but I do not have much time with all the problems I have on the Prelude.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I had this issue, also broke a regulator, it's very fragile. My window went up uneven, and wouldn't shut all the way. Take off the door panel, check the window tracks, front and back,the rubber could be bad, torn,or outta place. Replace the rubber, if it's ok, I used 3m silicone paste, applyed some on rubber part, so the window slides easier. Installed new regulator, works great now.

mx5kev

Reaction score
I had this issue, also broke a regulator, it's very fragile. My window went up uneven, and wouldn't shut all the way. Take off the door panel, check the window tracks, front and back,the rubber could be bad, torn,or outta place. Replace the rubber, if it's ok, I used 3m silicone paste, applyed some on rubber part, so the window slides easier. Installed new regulator, works great now.

Thanks, but that's exactly what I've done, and same problem came back quickly, Maybe the tracks or even the door are a bit bent/folded and so it still has to force up, and the delrin Wheel of the regulator gets quickly worn? I'll give a look.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Take off the door panel, keep the switch for the window plugged in,lower your window all the way, and with a flashlight or whatever look inside at the glass the track and the rubber, while slowly putting the window back up. You should be able to see when it starts going outta shape/off track. You have to make sure the window moves freely up/down and evenly, before installing the new regulator.

Back