Doms 1989 Ford Bronco

LeoY

Reaction score
THATS EXACTLY WHY I WANT ONE! i just wanna weld scary bits of rusty steel to it, keep people away from me on the road, even better that the new mad max is coming out soon.

DO IT! :chainsaw:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ha nice. I want a beater truck just to park next to double/quadruple parkers, etc.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I see you're getting your OJ on. Nice. My buddy's dad had one of those for eons. It was the ****. Does your rear window crank down?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
its electric and works. the motor was replaced a few years ago i think. thanks will!

got my TFI relocate package today but its raining, i'll get to it on a nice day this weekend. also bought a steamer so i can take the ****ty tint off the windows, it sucks not seeing at night when its raining

Brad2274

Reaction score
if you want to get it off in one piece you can cut open a black plastic trash bag, spray the window with a cleaner like spray nine or somethng, then stick bag to it to cover window, leave in direct sunlight an hour or to and the sun will melt the glue and itll all peel off one sheet.
Used to do this to pesky rear windows in a tint shop i worked at

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
sortaa forgot about this thread due to a big problem. i ****ed up the wiring harness while doing the relocate of the TFI, and cut a few resistors out. after replacing those, the motor just cranks and cranks. i bought the kit from fatfoxx.com, and the owner recently asked how it was going. i told him my problems and he's been helping me personally. i may have either fried the computer, the actual TFI (i have a spare), or blown a fuse that is in the positive wire of the ignition coil. i sent him some pictures and i expect to get a reply today. he even offered to drive 5 hours and help me out.

my friends are giving me ****, because i used to talk **** about their trucks. they dont seem to understand that this is my fault, not the truck :lawl:

oh and i bought a steamer, so i can take the tint off once i get the truck running again

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
well, got the truck running on saturday. the company i bought the kit froms owner came down and helped out. re did all of the connections and got a new distributor and it runs fine. also, the janky *** exhaust i had on it was too ugly and loud and sounded terrible, so i bought a flowmaster 40 series from autozone and put it on yesterday and sounds great.

also, took the tint off. its nice to see in the rain or at night

Back