FS: XXR 962, H23 head, F23 IM, Nardi Steering Wheel, and more...

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
Hey I may take these rims off ur hands, but I gotta sell mines first, those are 4lugs right? I have the same 1s but 17x7 and iwant the 17x9s...u got a pic of them installed with those red nuts? Wanna see how they would look like, hopefully I can sell my rims fast so I can get urs

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Hey I may take these rims off ur hands, but I gotta sell mines first, those are 4lugs right? I have the same 1s but 17x7 and iwant the 17x9s...u got a pic of them installed with those red nuts? Wanna see how they would look like, hopefully I can sell my rims fast so I can get urs

I never got a good photo shoot with them on, but I do have some pics so you'll at least see what the lug nuts looked like in them. The only thing tho is I've traded the red lugs for a set of black ones. Exact same ones just different color. I'll post some new pics as soon as I get back home later in the week. And yes they're 4 lug.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Bump. I really need these wheels gone. Price is highly negotiable at this point if you're local. Please PM me any offers.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
hey thought u gonna post pics of them with the nut on

sorry, I actually forgot til I came back and read this again. Here are the only pics I have from when the wheels were on. Unfortunately, I never got to have a good photoshoot with them.

imag0010pf.jpg

imag0011zw.jpg

imag0022h.jpg

imag0024bl.jpg

imag0026q.jpg

imag0028zo.jpg

Back